Launch Member

Contributor III

Omaha, NE 68104, USA
First Name
Tim
Last Name
Wieland
Member #

Hey all - first time creating a Rally Point. I am planning to head down to the Overland Bound Rally Ozark event next weekend (June 7-9th). https://overlandbound.regfox.com/rally-southeast-2019. Is anyone from the Omaha, Lincoln area thinking about heading down? If so, post here and we can maybe plan a caravan. Going solo this trip, family has other plans. Looking forward to it!

Tim

RedBeard303

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Lincoln, NE
Member #

Man, I want to make it happen so badly, but I just can't swing it right now. Hopefully you are able to find some people to travel with. Side note: we should plan a local meet up somewhere to get to know the Nebraska people and maybe make some trip plans

cowboyHipster

Rank 0

Traveler I

Omaha, NE
First Name
Scotty
Last Name
Parker
Wish I could, but I have a family reunion that weekend. I don't really want to go, on the flip side it might be nice to see some of these people somewhere other than a funeral.

freedomomelet

Rocky Mountain Region Local Expert Nebraska
Launch Member

Influencer I

Springfield, NE
Member #

Man, I want to make it happen so badly, but I just can\'t swing it right now. Hopefully you are able to find some people to travel with. Side note: we should plan a local meet up somewhere to get to know the Nebraska people and maybe make some trip plans
Agree guys. Hope you get some folks to go. Im out that weekend. Lets keep these invited coming so we can get as many as we can based on availability.

TimW

Rank III
Launch Member

Contributor III

Omaha, NE 68104, USA
First Name
Tim
Last Name
Wieland
Member #

Man, I want to make it happen so badly, but I just can\'t swing it right now. Hopefully you are able to find some people to travel with. Side note: we should plan a local meet up somewhere to get to know the Nebraska people and maybe make some trip plans
Nebraska (area) meetup would be great idea sometime this summer!

Bruners4

Rank I

Contributor III

Lincoln, NE
First Name
David
Last Name
Bruner
Member #

It’s riding season and the International BMW owners rally trip starts this same weekend. Heading for Lebanon, TN.

GSTRD

Rank 0

Traveler I

Would love to go but already have plans for that weekend. I am down for a Nebraska meet and greet, and future trip plans. Let me know on that one.

hodges

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor II

Sparta, MO, USA
First Name
Jess
Last Name
Hodges
Member #

Just found this and I obligated my self to work in Oklahoma this weekend. I hope there will be more Missouri and Arkansas events.