Australia Regional Director

Member III

Collingwood Park, Queensland, Australia
First Name
Blake
Last Name
Young
Member #

Off The Grid Rally Australia 2017 has been much anticipated by those who attended last year.

After hours of research we have decied to head to Fordsdale Farmstay. This property is located between Gatton and Warwick and is fairly close for most people attending. The location ticks all of the boxes (cheap, facilities, 2wd accessible, allows a fire, large area for everyone to "Circle the Wagons").

The campsite that has been chosen is called RedGum, the view from this site is up there with some of the best in the area.

There are enclosed showers and toilets a short walk/drive from RedGum.

The dates are the 30th September-1st October. However some people are heading up on the 29th to ensure we secure the best possible spot.

Cost for adults and children over 10 is $10 per night and children under 10 it is $1 for each year eg; $4 for a 4 year old.

We do ask of those attending that you bring a bag of Firewood with you. This will save us from having to go looking for wood on the property and also saves having to cut it all. Even if it is just a 10kg bag from the servo on the way.

Any more queries dont be afraid to ask!!!!

View Rally Point

Vik

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Victoria Australia
Member #

I would really like to be there, but a bit of a hike for this time of year from southern Vikko. I will look out for the next one!!

RodP

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate III

Barellan Point
Member #

I'm suprised that Luis hasn't been here to update this thread.I'm sure he's counting down by the minutes....:tonguewink:

Reactions: bjy10