Overland Bound - Midwest meet (completed, watch for the next meet)

• HTML tutorial

GreenMachine02

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate I

Oakwood, Ohio
Member #

Yeah, wish you could have made it. The sticker thing is kind of a "no-no" as it promotes slapping stickers on public/private property which we don't agree with, i guess the upside is people have been seeing it. But still I am not a fan...
I kinda assumed it was frowned upon. What we need is a Mojave mailbox in the Midwest. I would be interested in doing the TWAT!

Sent from my SM-G930V using OB Talk mobile app

Overland-Indiana

Overland Bound - Midwest Regional Ambassador
Launch Member

Influencer II

Kokomo
Member #

I kinda assumed it was frowned upon. What we need is a Mojave mailbox in the Midwest. I would be interested in doing the TWAT!

Sent from my SM-G930V using OB Talk mobile app
I am thinking of doing some Geocaches for Overland Bound in local areas. And yes, TWAT so far seems to be a go. Probably next summer as I have no time to plan an event this year and have another baby due in December, so between baby-season, Expo East and life in general I can't make it happen this year. The TWAT run will probably be limited to the first 10 rigs to RSVP and then we will have reserve spots in case some people back out.

silvertoy_36

Rank 0

Traveler I

is there a trail map or route? maybe some youtube videos of the 4x4 trails in the HNF? I live in Fort Wayne and just getting into the overloading scene. My 11yr old son and I want to hit some trails and camp in the middle of nowhere for a weekend here and there. looking at going to the Daniel Boone Backroad Byway sometime this spring/summer and possibly Windrock, TN in the fall.

Looking for something close to home. HNF would be great, but can't really find any trail maps or info on where the trails start/end or where to go. any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks