Founder 500

Pathfinder III

Gaanderen
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Keim
Member #

So you are arriving with the ferry at IJmuiden or Hoek van Holland?
So, simple route is Amsterdam, Eindhoven, Maastricht, Köln, Frankfurt, Würzburg, Fulda, exit 97 Hammelburg, to Bad Kissingen. Follow at Bad Kissingen the signs, campsite.

Reactions: blackntan

Tim

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Oxford, UK
First Name
Tim
Last Name
Lunn
Member #

Wish I could be there, already committed to a show in the UK at the same time. Have some friends that are going. Looking forward to seeing some updates on here from the show. Hopefully get there next year! Have fun!

Robert OB 33/48

Rank VI
Founder 500

Pathfinder III

Gaanderen
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Keim
Member #

Very excited already.
Tomorrow I hope I will have more news of how we are going to the Expo. But I guess with the trailer and Oztent.
My hope is with the new Caratrailer. That would be a smash. But I have little confidence that it will be ready for that.
We will see.
Anyway, I hope we have a good spot so everyone can find us.

blackntan

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Uk. 53.4084 N 2 .9916W.
First Name
Black
Last Name
Tan
Member #

Service Branch
Boys brigade
Very excited already.
Tomorrow I hope I will have more news of how we are going to the Expo. But I guess with the trailer and Oztent.
My hope is with the new Caratrailer. That would be a smash. But I have little confidence that it will be ready for that.
We will see.
Anyway, I hope we have a good spot so everyone can find us.
CARATRAILER ??? Photos please

Reactions: 76mv

ttephotos

Rank VI
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Izmir, Turkey
First Name
Thomas
Last Name
Tucker
Member #

I would so be down to meet up here if I was back from deployment in time.. next year dudes!

Robert OB 33/48

Rank VI
Founder 500

Pathfinder III

Gaanderen
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Keim
Member #

:mask:sorry to hear. It is crowded already beyond expectation. Two bikers from Scotland arrived and filled the spots we had covered. And people do find the flag.
some just need to look twice. :grin:

Reactions: blackntan

blackntan

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Uk. 53.4084 N 2 .9916W.
First Name
Black
Last Name
Tan
Member #

Service Branch
Boys brigade
:mask:sorry to hear. It is crowded already beyond expectation. Two bikers from Scotland arrived and filled the spots we had covered. And people do find the flag.
some just need to look twice. :grin:
2017. Tech every were. And still the pice of cloth as all ways and will always be the best ralling point

Scotty lock

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Lockerbie, scotland
Member #

IMG_0651.JPG IMG_0638.JPG IMG_0653.JPG IMG_0654.JPG IMG_0657.JPG Hi Robert and Frederique

Myself and marco got back to Scotland ok...shattered but in one piece. The bikes did very well to Germany and back. Sun burned was my biggest problem. Very hot and sticky. We both enjoyed your company very much and the conversation too. Show was great and got some great ideas for my trailer and a lot of good kit for Landcruiser too...

Reactions: Tim and [DO]Ron

76mv

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor II

Fife, Scotland, UK
Member #

What a great show and of course great company.
Thanks to Dave #4448 (travel companion) for traveling 2112 miles with me and keeping me smiling.
Dave and I also met Robert #0033 and Frederique. A very big thank you to both of them as they made us feel very welcome in their camp. Both of them are great ambassadors for "Overland bound" and stood for everything that is "Overland bound".
So thank you to my good friends Robert & Frederique.

Reactions: NotGumby and Tim

Scotty lock

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Lockerbie, scotland
Member #

Hospitality was amazing and Robert and Frederique where fantastic host. Warm and welcoming and had good conversation too. Marco(76mv) was a fantastic companion to travel with and very gracious. Good fun had by all and lots of new friends too. Look forward to future adventures with my new friends and look forward to getting to know them all better. Until next time.... be safe... stay in touch

Robert OB 33/48

Rank VI
Founder 500

Pathfinder III

Gaanderen
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Keim
Member #

we thank you both. We had an awesome time. Unfortunately we are still on the road as the car broke down. But or today or tomorrow we will be on the road again and heading home. And all the fuzz will be an extended adventure.
I think you both are great people and friends, and we really hope we will see you very soon again.

Attachments

Reactions: 76mv

Scotty lock

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Lockerbie, scotland
Member #

Sorry to hear about your car breaking down. Glad you have had a great time too and look forward to seeing you both soon

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Robert OB 33/48

Rank VI
Founder 500

Pathfinder III

Gaanderen
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Keim
Member #

We are home, and the advantage is that the repair is one of the things that makes the car more ready for Morocco. So, a benefit that was not espected.