Overland Bound KY People who is out there?

• HTML tutorial

RevJackDaniel

Rank II
Launch Member

Member I

Elizabethtown, KY
First Name
Jack
Last Name
Taylor
Member #

Elizabethtown, Ky here.

This is Ol’ Gertie...she loves the off-road.
86 CUCV M1009 (K5 Blazer)
Stock. A lot to add over the coming years, but dying to get out more on the basic trails till I can equip the rig more.

This Cabin is on Private land that overlooks Daniel Boone National Forest.

IMG_6069.JPG

Last edited:
Reactions: KiltedMedic

TrailTank

Rank 0

Traveler I

The closest Offroad park is the Dirty Turtle Off Road. It’s a small place nothing amazing. Good for a little day trip. A few friends of mine usually go down to the red river gorge a few times a year. Land between the lakes for a long weekend.

TrailTank

Rank 0

Traveler I

Anyone that doesnt have facebook and would like a copy of the 200 mile offroad route that I have created for Perry County in Southeastern Ky, here is a copy of the .kml file that you can also convert to .gpx and use in a gps device or app. Send me a PM for info on the route.

Awesome. When did you last go? also would these be ok for full size truck?

KiltedMedic

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Turner's Station ky
First Name
CHRIS
Last Name
Campbell
Member #

Glad to see more people interacting on the thread, if you are in Oldham, Henry or Trimble even better getting a close meet up to home would be convenient.

KiltedMedic

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Turner's Station ky
First Name
CHRIS
Last Name
Campbell
Member #

As I am typing this ,snow is blowing across my yard the wind is up and it's crappy cold. I think we all could use a little spring break soon when that Grace's us with it's presents we should get a meet and greet going.

RRLR3

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Jeptha Knob Road, Shelbyville, Kentucky 40065, United States
First Name
Richard
Last Name
Ross
Member #

As I am typing this ,snow is blowing across my yard the wind is up and it's crappy cold. I think we all could use a little spring break soon when that Grace's us with it's presents we should get a meet and greet going.
I'm ready. I would like to get a group together and have regular meetings.

Reactions: Realwarrior