First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
Hey everyone! Welcome!
If you are reading this thread, you are probably interested in the Overland Bound Membership and Emblem! You can get them in our store here: Overland Bound Store

Overland Bound Membership: This is the primary way to support us, and become a member of our crew! We offer four different membership packages.

Membership Includes:
  • Member Map: Access to a world wide network of overlanders. Contact members on the map individually or by region!
  • Rally Point: Access to Overland Rally Point Trip Planner. Create and share your own overland events and broadcast to our member network!
  • Member Event Calendar: See member events worldwide, and create your own by adding any forum thread to the calendar!
  • Member Forums: Private forums to OB Members for exchange of personal information, plans, and other details.
  • More to come!
Overland Bound Membership + Emblem: By purchasing membership with an emblem, you get a unique engraved emblem with your member number, that is yours forever and all time.

Emblems which are automotive grade and solid metal to last a lifetime.
  • 2-3/8″ Diameter Solid metal emblem with permanent adhesive back, Numbered and registered to its owner in our records.
  • Signed certificate of authenticity with number.
  • A Member banner on your forum profile showing how awesome you are, and what you stand for!
emblem.jpg

Original Thread from March 15, 2015 [Posted here for posterity, and the record. There is no longer a reservation list. That was for number 1 - 500. Thank you all for the continued support!
==========================================================================
Hi Everyone, here is the reservation list so you can see what numbers are still available. This list is read only, so you need to contact me to request a number and I will reserve it for you. You can contact me through this forum, or IG, just make sure you give me your real name and social media "handle" or name. I need both to match your emblem order with the request! Remember, only 1 - 500 will ever be "reservable". After that it is first come first served.

Thanks all! We are really overwhelmed by the support!

Michael

Last edited by a moderator:

iamout

Rank III
Founder 500

Advocate II

Hi Michael. Mine is ordered and paid for. I see my original # is taken. so I will take # 0097 Please

Frisly Castaneda

instagram ID is fris80

Thank you!

Reactions: rockymntjeeper

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

Livermore, California, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
6496 said:
Hi Michael. Mine is ordered and paid for. I see my original # is taken. so I will take # 0097 Please Frisly Castaneda instagram ID is fris80 Thank you!
Hi Frisly, really sorry about that! The guy who has #80 requested it earlier, though I did go back and check to be sure. I have you down for number 97 now. Its yours!

M

iamout

Rank III
Founder 500

Advocate II

6505 said:
Frisly wrote:
Hi Michael. Mine is ordered and paid for. I see my original # is taken. so I will take # 0097 Please Frisly Castaneda instagram ID is fris80 Thank you!
Hi Frisly, really sorry about that! The guy who has #80 requested it earlier, though I did go back and check to be sure. I have you down for number 97 now. Its yours! M
Its all good Michael. Happy to be part of the OberlandBoundMania!!   :-0

Frisly

Lifestyle Overland

Rank VI
Founder 500

Pathfinder II

United States
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
McCuiston
Member #

I ordered mine back on the 13th and requested lowest 2 available in sequence. Not seeing my name on the spreadsheet yet so can I ask for 74 and 75?

Thanks!

Reactions: Eder
E

expeditionnorth

I'll take #325 & 326 if possible

how do I reserve that & place my order to get that one please

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
6639 said:
I ordered mine back on the 13th and requested lowest 2 available in sequence. Not seeing my name on the spreadsheet yet so can I ask for 74 and 75? Thanks!
Yes! 
6643 said:
I’ll take #325 & 326 if possible how do I reserve that & place my order to get that one please
Hi Mike, I can put you down for those numbers now, but they will not ship until next month OK? The first run is 0000 - 0250.

OK to wait?

E

expeditionnorth

6664 said:
StringTwelve wrote:
I ordered mine back on the 13th and requested lowest 2 available in sequence. Not seeing my name on the spreadsheet yet so can I ask for 74 and 75? Thanks!
Yes!

mike wrote:
I’ll take #325 & 326 if possible how do I reserve that & place my order to get that one please
Hi Mike, I can put you down for those numbers now, but they will not ship until next month OK? The first run is 0000 – 0250. OK to wait?
Yes sir, I can wait, wasnt going to get them on until wamer wx anyways

deeker

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Advocate II

SW Ontario, Canada
Member #

Michael,

[edit: Scrap that, I just found the reservation list.  The number I wanted is already spoken for.  Send me any number at all. /edit]

Thanks,

Derek

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
6691 said:
Michael, [edit: Scrap that, I just found the reservation list. The number I wanted is already spoken for. Send me any number at all. /edit] Thanks, Derek
OK Derek! Really, getting in on the first 500 is the key so you are considered a founder forever and all time!

M

nickjwadle

Rank 0

Traveler I

Iowa, USA
First Name
Nick
Last Name
Wa
I dont have access to the list, but as previously stated if 005 is available I would love to have that?

Thanks,

Nick

iamout

Rank III
Founder 500

Advocate II

6987 said:
I dont have access to the list, but as previously stated if 005 is available I would love to have that? Thanks, Nick
Hi Nick  ; Go to first post on this thread. Michael gave as a link. your number is taken. if not follow this link

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1GeQ0zNReBExXzaikzxtXqb9oNQzwwq3OhWlkjHItQm8/edit?pli=1#gid=0

Ric_0171

Rank III
Founder 500
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Vallejo ca
Member #

Hello Micheal,

I`am interested in reserving #0171. On the doc list it looks open but wanted to make sure. Also can we order two with the same number? For both sides of  the vehicle.

Thanks

Ric

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
7131 said:
Hello Micheal, I`am interested in reserving #0171. On the doc list it looks open but wanted to make sure. Also can we order two with the same number? For both sides of the vehicle. Thanks Ric
Hey Ric! I have reserved number 171 for you! Yes, you can order duplicates. In the store, you can order "original" or "duplicate" emblems. The duplicates take a few weeks since I need to have them custom manufactured. Make sure you mention your reserved number on the checkout page when ordering.

Does this all make sense? Let me know if you have questions.

Thanks a bunch for your support!

M

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
7030 said:
wadle5 wrote:
I dont have access to the list, but as previously stated if 005 is available I would love to have that? Thanks, Nick
Hi Nick ; Go to first post on this thread. Michael gave as a link. your number is taken. if not follow this link https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1GeQ0zNReBExXzaikzxtXqb9oNQzwwq3OhWlkjHItQm8/edit?pli=1#gid=0
Thanks Frisly!

Ric_0171

Rank III
Founder 500
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Vallejo ca
Member #

7224 said:
Ric wrote:
Hello Micheal, I`am interested in reserving #0171. On the doc list it looks open but wanted to make sure. Also can we order two with the same number? For both sides of the vehicle. Thanks Ric
Hey Ric! I have reserved number 171 for you! Yes, you can order duplicates. In the store, you can order “original” or “duplicate” emblems. The duplicates take a few weeks since I need to have them custom manufactured. Make sure you mention your reserved number on the checkout page when ordering. Does this all make sense? Let me know if you have questions. Thanks a bunch for your support! M
FYI on the spreadsheets you have me as 169 not 171.

Thanks Micheal placing my order now.

Ric

Status
Not open for further replies.