Overland Bound Emblems!

• HTML tutorial
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

expeditionnorth

15775 said:
Sir, I’m a bit confused as I got another #236 today in the mail I know my other one had a slight blemish but I thought I said that was OK for me since it would probably see worse wear if thats why I thank you, but would like to reimburse you in some way, it doesnt seem fair on my part Mike
oops I meant #326

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

Livermore, California, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
15775 said:
Sir, I’m a bit confused as I got another #236 today in the mail I know my other one had a slight blemish but I thought I said that was OK for me since it would probably see worse wear if thats why I thank you, but would like to reimburse you in some way, it doesnt seem fair on my part Mike
Hey @expeditionnorth, not sure why it was sent but I will check it out for you. Did you receive your correct number? If so, it may be because of the blemish. Are you in the "Blemish" support thread?

We'll double check - regardless, dont worry about reimbursement!

@msoverlandbound

E

expeditionnorth

16076 said:
expeditionnorth wrote:
Hey @expeditionnorth, not sure why it was sent but I will check it out for you. Did you receive your correct number? If so, it may be because of the blemish. Are you in the “Blemish” support thread? We’ll double check – regardless, dont worry about reimbursement! @msoverlandbound
honestly at this point I cant remember

MFreese-0295

Rank II
Founder 500
Launch Member

Contributor III

Napa County CA (Calistoga)
First Name
Matt
Last Name
FREESE
Member #

Installed my new emblem just in time for a trip up to the Lake Alpine area. Heading out in the morning and looking forward to some relaxation :blush:

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
16198 said:
Installed my new emblem just in time for a trip up to the Lake Alpine area. Heading out in the morning and looking forward to some relaxation
That looks awesome, and in good company! Have a great time on our trip. Are you doing Corral Hollow? Slick Rock?

M

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
16232 said:
Hey michael, What’s the lowest number available?wanting one to order an emblem. Cheers
Hey there! Thank you for your interest! You can check the list here:

Emblem List

Looks like the lowest number available is 375 currently!

@msoverlandbound

bryden.rick

Rank II
Founder 500
Launch Member

Contributor III

Austin, TX, USA
Member #

Are all 500 filled up? I can't open the google doc

Edit: I think I figured it out, can I reserve 499? When I placed my order for an original badge they didn't give me an option to pick

-Rick

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
16446 said:
Are all 500 filled up? I can’t open the google doc Edit: I think I figured it out, can I reserve 499? When I placed my order for an original badge they didn’t give me an option to pick -Rick
@bryden-rick Hey Rick!

Thank you for your support and interest! I put you down for 499 and updated your order! Welcome to the group!

@msoverlandbound

GrantMoriarty

Rank IV
Founder 500
Launch Member

Contributor I

98607 (Camas WA)
Member #

Michael,

I joined last night and ordered badges w/ #389. I hope that registered in the notes portion.

My wife and 2 boys are off to Big Basin for the weekend in about an hour for my older boy's annual camping trip. Meeting two other couples for this one but I'm really waiting for the next trip when we get out to Utica. Great trails and camping off Hwy 4 as you know.

See you on the trail.

Grant Moriarty

Status
Not open for further replies.