Livermore, California, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
@wjwhitsel03 Thank you for your patience. I had to wait to order a minimum number of duplicates from the factory since duplicates are made custom, and they only do a minimum production run. The duplicates have been ordered and I expect delivery near the end of the month. From now on, this will not take nearly as long, but that doesn't help you right now, so thanks for your patience again.

M

mrmoto

Rank 0

Contributor I

<p>Hello! Is 333 still available? If so, please reserve for me, and I will place my order shortly.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Thanks so much!</p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>

mrmoto

Rank 0

Contributor I

<p>Hello! Is 333 still available? If so, please reserve for me ad I will place my order shortly.</p>

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
14342 said:
<p>Hello! Is 333 still available? If so, please reserve for me ad I will place my order shortly.</p>
Hey Andrew, unfortunately 333 is taken. Is there another you are interested in? You can see a link to the reservation list on the homepage of the website.

dylanmorse

Rank I
Founder 500
Launch Member

Traveler I

Member #

<p>Got my order in Michael! I didn't reserve a particular #, just pick me a good one!</p>

freerifleman

Rank I
Founder 500
Launch Member

Contributor I

Sierra Vista, AZ
Member #

<p>Hey Michael, I just ordered 0307 using paypal so I can add to the one you and Corrie gave me at the Overland Expo last weekend.</p>
<p>One additional question: Since I used spray-on bedliner, do you think I need any additional considerations before I mount my emblem?</p>
<p>For technical background, I used the Rust-Oleum Bedliner with Rust-Oleum Flat Tan Camo sprayed over it. This has been fairly low maintenance, with the occasional touch-up to keep things covered after hard trail use.</p>
<p>This was probably the best choice I could have made for mine given the paint/clear coat was so far gone when I first bought it. It has been an AZ truck since it was new, so no rust, just lots of sunburn!</p>

Gary_Tsang

Rank VI
Founder 500
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Los Gatos, CA, USA
First Name
Gary
Last Name
Tsang
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI6RHD
Hi Michael,

Please reserve 422 and 328 for me please.  Send link for payment.

Thanks,

Gary

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
15558 said:
m-sainz12
@m-sainz12 Yes! I put you down for that number. Make sure to mention your number in the "customer notes" section in the shopping cart!

Thanks for your support and interest!

M

E

expeditionnorth

Sir,

I'm a bit confused as I got another #236 today in the mail

I know my other one had a slight blemish but I thought I said that was OK for me since it would probably see worse wear

if thats why I thank you, but would like to reimburse you in some way, it doesnt seem fair on my part

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.