Sacramento, CA, USA
First Name
J
Last Name
N
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
AJ3EP
It will be family oriented more than anything. I've built my rigs with crawling in mind, but have easily gone on the death valley and Mojave trips with my kids. This is the initial meeting, and we can discuss the types of trips people want to take.

Dur66

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

When is the next meeting? At Steve's Pizza?

If anyone is asking for a prospective time, Saturday afternoons work best for me.

Otter155

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Sacramento, CA, USA
First Name
J
Last Name
N
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
AJ3EP

If anyone is asking for a prospective time, Saturday afternoons work best for me.
This particular meeting will be on Thursdays at Steve's Pizza in Elk Grove; there is a group that meets near El Dorado Hills on Tuesdays and one in Auburn on Saturdays (each once a month).

I will discuss some of the makeup of this particular meetup tomorrow night, which happens to be the first meetup for this location.

Reactions: Ford

RoarinRow

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Elk Grove, CA, USA
First Name
Rolando
Last Name
Nispiros
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6JJS

Tomorrow 10/17, 6:30PM at Steve's Pizza - 9135 W Stockton Blvd, Elk Grove, CA 95758, USA

Reactions: 91B/91S

91B/91S

I’m seeing this post for the first time. Wish I could of made it. I hope to make the next meeting.

Otter155

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Sacramento, CA, USA
First Name
J
Last Name
N
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
AJ3EP
Next Elk Grove, CA meeting will be held on 21 Nov 2019, at the same location (Steve's Pizza in Elk Grove).

When notifications go out to an area most people are limited to 100 people notified (like I was limited); I will ask one of the admins to also do the notification because they can send it to everyone in a geographical area.

Offroadtails

Rank VI
Launch Member

Advocate II

Galt, California
First Name
Markus
Last Name
Fowler
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6DZM
This meet up has fallen off the calendar. Hopefully we can get this group restarted in the new year. More to come.