Launch Member

Explorer I

Marlboro Township, NJ, USA
First Name
Eric
Last Name
Beauchea
Member #

This is mainly going to be a get together @ Pep Boys in East Brunswick, NJ. HOWEVER, there will be deals to be had for Overland Bound members who show up to the event. There will be specials on 23zero, Snomaster, SmittyBilt, Hi Lift, and others! Coffee and donuts will be provided as well as swag from multiple vendors. I'll also have OverlandBound swag available to you all!

I'd like to get together and share each other's rigs. Dust off our brains and spend the day having a good time.

There will also be an appearance by Explore Overland!!

diabetiktaco

Local Expert New Jersey, USA
Launch Member

Explorer I

First Name
Eric
Last Name
Beauchea
Member #

Same here I will stop by after I get done fly fishing

Maybe we could leave from here and hit a easy trail somewhere
Theres only 1 trail within 45 mins of there. It's also a trail that we couldn't take more than a few rigs to. It's legal, but cops wouldn't like a group showing up.

Shokgoblr

Rank III
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

PA, USA
First Name
Shok
Last Name
Goblr
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Ihave1
I am heading right through there to CT that morning. I will see if I can get my GF to approve of a short stop. I am always up for swag...

diabetiktaco

Local Expert New Jersey, USA
Launch Member

Explorer I

First Name
Eric
Last Name
Beauchea
Member #

If you all plan to def. go please make sure to RSVP. I'm purposely not blowing this up on the internet to keep 100+ rigs from showing up. I don't want to over do it with the Covid crap going on. But I will however, make sure that we'll have a turnout.