Cancelled Overland Bound East Rigs and Coffee - NJ

• HTML tutorial

Enthusiast I

Bloomfield, NJ, USA
First Name
Colin
Last Name
McCarthy
If you all plan to def. go please make sure to RSVP. I'm purposely not blowing this up on the internet to keep 100+ rigs from showing up. I don't want to over do it with the Covid crap going on. But I will however, make sure that we'll have a turnout.
I clicked to officially RSVP but got the error 'You have reached maximum limit' and I can see there are 10/10 responses for people attending.

Last edited:

diabetiktaco

Local Expert New Jersey, USA
Launch Member

Explorer I

Marlboro Township, NJ, USA
First Name
Eric
Last Name
Beauchea
Member #

You realize now the weather will be glorious. :laughing:
Probably. All week it said scattered storm in the afternoon so I was going to roll w/ it. Now it says rain all day. That's okay though because this will give me more time to make it bigger and better with more giveaways, deals, etc.

Enthusiast I

Bloomfield, NJ, USA
First Name
Colin
Last Name
McCarthy
Tomorrow's Rig and Coffee at Pep is postpones due to weather. I will re post a new date time this week.
NO! I worked in the dark and then rain this morning to get my Yamika Overhaul HD rack on just to show off at the meet.
overhaulhd.jpg
Hopefully I'll have some more mods and setup done for when the meet is rescheduled. I've less than 500 miles on my Z71 and looking forward to getting it a little muddy :)

Tacoma809

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

New York, NY, USA
First Name
Miguel
Last Name
Fuentes
Member #

I hope I can make the next schedule with diabetiktaco ,to get the experience and some trail I just install 5:29 gear on Tacoma 2018 sport

diabetiktaco

Local Expert New Jersey, USA
Launch Member

Explorer I

Marlboro Township, NJ, USA
First Name
Eric
Last Name
Beauchea
Member #

NO! I worked in the dark and then rain this morning to get my Yamika Overhaul HD rack on just to show off at the meet.
View attachment 162128
Hopefully I'll have some more mods and setup done for when the meet is rescheduled. I've less than 500 miles on my Z71 and looking forward to getting it a little muddy :)
Sorry man, it takes a lot of people, payroll, and time to get these right. If I'm going to do it I want to make sure everyone will be there.

1594416725483.png

Enthusiast I

Bloomfield, NJ, USA
First Name
Colin
Last Name
McCarthy
Nice rack frontier
Thanks! Our two kayaks will go up there and hoping when needed I can squeeze in one or two more if kayaking with friends.
I did a lot of research and the RetraxOne XR and Yakima OverhaulHD were the best combination for our needs.

Sorry man, it takes a lot of people, payroll, and time to get these right. If I'm going to do it I want to make sure everyone will be there.
Totally understand the work, time and cost that goes in to organizing these events, and appreciate you setting it up. Looking forward to meeting NJ Overland folk when rescheduled.