Rank II

Off-Road Ranger I

Netherlands
First Name
Myfirstname
Last Name
mylastname
Member #

Sorry Robert, not this time, upcoming weekend activities have been planned long time ago, but thanks for the invite.

Maybe next time a little more lead-time, although our summer weekends fill up quite early every year because of the situation here in Europe and having to book way, way in advance if you want to do something.

But i do like these sort of spur of the moment things and when i can i will certainly always try to be there.

Gert-Jan.

Papa doug

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

corby, uk
First Name
Doug
Last Name
Macklin
Member #

Just booked my ferry across and hope to see you all around about 1800hr

Traveler I

Plans might have changed.

Wife and I might be able to show up, mark me down for a maybe. Won't be camping tho, just hanging out at the park/beach for a while with everyone.

Niko Caignie

Rank IV
Launch Member

Contributor III

Belgium
First Name
Niko
Last Name
Caignie
Member #

Ik had er graag eens bij geweest maar zit al weer in Zweden, deze keer voor t werk.

Next time!

Robert OB 33/48

Rank VI
Founder 500

Pathfinder III

Gaanderen
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Keim
Member #

Sorry to hear this. We were there as well around six o'clock and couldnt find anyone. And at a certain point after trying to reach the initiator the Dutch wanderer I got a phone call from his wife. She told us that he was sick with high fever and that everything was cancelled. So, we decided to go to the campsite and have our own little BBQ there. Tomorrow we will head back home in an easy pace and doing some lanes.
Again very sorry to hear you arrived and couldn't find someone. Wish you had called me before.
Regards from Robert

Last edited:

PeterC

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor II

Duiven, Netherlands
First Name
Peter
Last Name
C
Member #

Hi Robert!
Ik was weg en heb het nu pas gezien. Bedankt voor de invite! Volgend keer ben ik erbij.
-Peter