Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Memphis
First Name
Josh
Last Name
Smith
Member #

had no idea there was an app! Is tapatalk not a thing anymore?

EricGagne

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Lachine, Montreal, QC, Canada
First Name
Eric
Last Name
Gagne
Member #

I wonder if this app will only cover USA territory or if there will be anything in it for Canadian members ?

Also curious to see if it's gonna be only for phones or if will also be optimized for tablets and landscape mode..........and yes, if you feel this last comment was meant as a (not so) subtle suggestion then you're right :wink:

tjZ06

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate I

Las Vegas/Palo Alto
First Name
mynameisntallowed
Last Name
Adams
Member #

I wonder if this app will only cover USA territory or if there will be anything in it for Canadian members ?

Also curious to see if it's gonna be only for phones or if will also be optimized for tablets and landscape mode..........and yes, if you feel this last comment was meant as a (not so) subtle suggestion then you're right :wink:
I skipped to about 7:30 in the vid when you start to actually get screen-caps and an idea of functionality:

Nothing looks like it'd be specifically Continental US (CONUS) bound. A big part of how valuable it will be outside of the US I suppose depends on adoption outside of the US and how many tracks and such people create and upload, but I see no reason it won't be functionally the same.

-TJ

DadJokes

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

KY
First Name
Daniel
Last Name
Kil
Service Branch
US Air Force
Any updates? Sounds interesting.