cew707

Rank 0

Contributor I

Suisun City, CA, USA
First Name
Charles
Last Name
Wilson
Hi Everyone! Just purchased a 2003 Chevy Tahoe. It has a lot of miles and it will be a work in progress. Anyone else Overlanding with a Chevy? Tips and advise are welcomed. Looking forward to exploring. I am located Northeast of the Bay Area.

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hi Everyone! Just purchased a 2003 Chevy Tahoe. It has a lot of miles and it will be a work in progress. Anyone else Overlanding with a Chevy? Tips and advise are welcomed. Looking forward to exploring. I am located Northeast of the Bay Area.
Hello Charles and welcome to the OB crew....look forward to seeing your build and your adventures.

reaver

Rank VI

Explorer I

Caldwell, ID, USA
First Name
Brian
Last Name
McGahuey
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS WRMV941
Welcome from Caldwell, ID! As another chevy owner, the only two tips I can really give is to keep that 4l60e as cool as you can, and if you have a torsion bar suspension in the front, don't crank it too far, or you'll eat cv's like there's no tomorrow.