Overland Basic

• Hi Guest, you may choose a LIGHT or DARK theme that works best for you with the "Style Chooser" button at the bottom left on this page!

cew707

Rank 0

Contributor I

Suisun City, CA, USA
First Name
Charles
Last Name
Wilson
Hi Everyone! Just purchased a 2003 Chevy Tahoe. It has a lot of miles and it will be a work in progress. Anyone else Overlanding with a Chevy? Tips and advise are welcomed. Looking forward to exploring. I am located Northeast of the Bay Area.

Chadlyb

Rank VI
Supporter

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hi Everyone! Just purchased a 2003 Chevy Tahoe. It has a lot of miles and it will be a work in progress. Anyone else Overlanding with a Chevy? Tips and advise are welcomed. Looking forward to exploring. I am located Northeast of the Bay Area.
Hello Charles and welcome to the OB crew....look forward to seeing your build and your adventures.

reaver

Rank III

Contributor III

US
First Name
Brian
Last Name
McGahuey
Welcome from Caldwell, ID! As another chevy owner, the only two tips I can really give is to keep that 4l60e as cool as you can, and if you have a torsion bar suspension in the front, don't crank it too far, or you'll eat cv's like there's no tomorrow.