Warwick Queensland Autralia
First Name
Kris
Last Name
Duncan
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
VK4FABX
Sweet ill be out there from Friday morning, i would like to finalize numbers by the end of this week just to get a few things sorted and scope out a good spot for us all

Dunco

Rank VI
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Warwick Queensland Autralia
First Name
Kris
Last Name
Duncan
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
VK4FABX
Not long now guys:) i will be out on site early Friday morning to secure our site if all goes to plan it will be at your 1 o'clock as you drive through the gate ill have my camper trailer there set up and most of you should know what my ute looks like so just come on in and pick your spot i will as Luis suggested have a radio on ch18

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

Livermore, California, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
Hey all! It was great to share OTG with you and talk to you during the main event! We will continue to improve our broadcast so we can have more of a two-way conversation! Your crew has a lot to offer us yanks in terms of "overlanding" and adventuring in the outback! I've discussed with Luis many times, here it is a growing "lifestyle" sport. In AUS, it's just what you do! :wink:

I moved your event comments to the "Live Events" section so other Overland Bound Members find it! The new link is here: Australia Off the Grid Photos

Thanks again for the support. I look forward to doing more soon!

M

Last edited: