Advocate II

Peoria, AZ
First Name
Jose
Last Name
Martinez
Member #

Want to learn to clean pools?

Barring that, I know there's an Otis distributor/service center in San Jose, or was...
Thanks Maktruk for the offer! The Inspection company I work for is growing really fast and they are picking up states left and right but no west coast yet. I think they are in the works of picking up Reno Nevada but really don't know that much about Vegas, and one of my main concerns is finding good schools for my 9 and 6 yr old boys. I also talked to my boss today and he said that they are working on some good projects that he knows I will jump all over it I just need to Waite a little. Hopefully it will be up their and won't have to dream and drool of some the places you all explore with those awesome views and scenery.

Last edited:

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

Livermore, California, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
Thanks Maktruk for the offer! The Inspection company I work for is growing really fast and they are picking up states left and right but no west coast yet. I think they are in the works of picking up Reno Nevada but really don't know that much about Vegas, and one of my main concerns is finding good schools for my 9 and 6 yr old boys. I also talked to my boss today and he said that they are working on some good projects that he knows I will jump all over it I just need to Waite a little. Hopefully it will be up their and won't have to dream and drools of some the places you all explore with those awesome views and scenery.
We need to come to you! ;)

Joey83

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Sandnes, Norway
First Name
Joachim
Last Name
Sandven
Member #

@Jose
You think you live far away?
I'm living on another continent and that means California is something like a 12 hour flight for me. :cry:
:sob:
And I still want to attend this meet/rally.

Reactions: Jose
Status
Not open for further replies.