Oregon
First Name
Adrian
Last Name
Simms
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KC7CJB
If we can't get a Pacific Northwest section I agree lets get a "Orington" section!

jdunk

Rank VI
Founder 500
Investor

Pathfinder II

King County, Washington, United States
First Name
Josh
Last Name
Duncan
Member #

I'd love to see an Oregon section. I spend a lot of time down there. I also consider Oregon and Washington one big state... Only, I can't pump my own gas in half of it...

Reactions: jkxranger

JayTwo100

Rank II

Advocate II

Oregon and Washington are NOT one big state. The second biggest river in America divides them!
As a resident of PDX I spend a lot of time in Washington and everybody should know tons of things separate the states.

Reactions: VCeXpedition

trikebubble

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate I

Penticton, BC
Member #

Truth be told, coolness level is directly rated to nearness to British Columbia. Ha. In all honesty, I love both WA and OR. We live about 30 miles from the border and have always had a great relationship with Washington. We also love the Oregon Coast like a second home. If the lottery came through, we'd have a summer place on the Oregon Coast fer sure.

Billy "Poserlander" Badly

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

PDX, OR, USA
Member #

Truth be told, coolness level is directly rated to nearness to British Columbia. Ha. In all honesty, I love both WA and OR. We live about 30 miles from the border and have always had a great relationship with Washington. We also love the Oregon Coast like a second home. If the lottery came through, we'd have a summer place on the Oregon Coast fer sure.
Most of my family on my mom's side is from BC (Vancouver area and Vancouver Island, to be specific), so I can accept that assessment.

Reactions: trikebubble

Excursioner

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Springfield, Oregon
First Name
Ex
Last Name
Cursioner
Member #

Great Northwet...see what i did there:grin: I would be happy to see a northwest category. I am all over Oregon and Washington when I am chasing back roads and steelhead.