First Name
Gary
Last Name
Cloud
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7MZB
Good evening everyone!

I have been away from the off-road community for a while now due to some career changes and life events. However, your passions will always call you home and we are home folks. I am located in the Eugene, Oregon area and am looking forward to getting out traveling some trails this summer. After seeing a notification on a 2 year old thread, I figured it was time to start a new one.

There are some trails near Oakridge that absolutely amazing but need some clearing and would love some help doing so. Most of these are just forest roads and nothing technical. I love travelling up to Brown's Camp on occasion and tentatively planned to go on the 9th of May. I have seen several other Oregon Overland Bound Members wanting to do Oregon Back Country Discovery Route trip. This has always interested me and would to make the trip.

I am open to traveling to meet other members, but with gas prices, hopefully not too far. I am terrible about jumping on this forum. If anyone is interested please reply to this thread or shoot me a DM
Hi Matt. I'm just now seeing this thread and am glad to see you are interested in getting together and planning some trips. I am the Southern Oregon Members rep but unfortunately I've been a bit AWOL for some time but am working to get more active. I am in Grants Pass and would like to have a meet up again soon but am wondering if that would be too far? We might be able to meet in Roseberg but not sure where or when. Hope to hear back from you.

Cement Tacoma 541

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Eugene, Oregon, USA
First Name
Matt
Last Name
Zoll
Member #

Service Branch
Fmr. Law Enforcement
Good evening everyone!

I have been away from the off-road community for a while now due to some career changes and life events. However, your passions will always call you home and we are home folks. I am located in the Eugene, Oregon area and am looking forward to getting out traveling some trails this summer. After seeing a notification on a 2 year old thread, I figured it was time to start a new one.

There are some trails near Oakridge that absolutely amazing but need some clearing and would love some help doing so. Most of these are just forest roads and nothing technical. I love travelling up to Brown's Camp on occasion and tentatively planned to go on the 9th of May. I have seen several other Oregon Overland Bound Members wanting to do Oregon Back Country Discovery Route trip. This has always interested me and would to make the trip.

I am open to traveling to meet other members, but with gas prices, hopefully not too far. I am terrible about jumping on this forum. If anyone is interested please reply to this thread or shoot me a DM
Hi Matt. I'm just now seeing this thread and am glad to see you are interested in getting together and planning some trips. I am the Southern Oregon Members rep but unfortunately I've been a bit AWOL for some time but am working to get more active. I am in Grants Pass and would like to have a meet up again soon but am wondering if that would be too far? We might be able to meet in Roseberg but not sure where or when. Hope to hear back from you.
Ya roseburg is a little too far for us Eugene folks. Ive set a recurring rally point in Lowell for every second or third sunday. Supposed to be a decent turnout this month

• Love
Reactions: M Rose and Big G

Big G

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Grants Pass, OR, USA
First Name
Gary
Last Name
Cloud
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7MZB
Ya roseburg is a little too far for us Eugene folks. Ive set a recurring rally point in Lowell for every second or third sunday. Supposed to be a decent turnout this month
I understand. So maybe in the future I'll make a run up there for one of your events. Not sure when but maybe.

Reactions: M Rose

Cement Tacoma 541

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Eugene, Oregon, USA
First Name
Matt
Last Name
Zoll
Member #

Service Branch
Fmr. Law Enforcement
I understand. So maybe in the future I'll make a run up there for one of your events. Not sure when but maybe.
Sounds great

OdinOutdoors

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Coos Bay Oregon
Member #

I think a Roseburg meet up and maybe a single overnight run sounds great. Shouldnt be to far from Eugene, some of us would be coming from Coos Bay, and as far south as Grants Pass, so its pretty central i would think

• Love
Reactions: M Rose

Cement Tacoma 541

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Eugene, Oregon, USA
First Name
Matt
Last Name
Zoll
Member #

Service Branch
Fmr. Law Enforcement
Hey everyone, this month's rally point in Lowell is the 19th. I just want to get an idea of how many people will be attending given that it is fathers day. If you could please RSVP to the rally point or just leave a message here thatd be great!

You can find the rally point on the calander. Sunday mornings coffee and shop talk

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

Northeast Oregon, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
Hey everyone, this month's rally point in Lowell is the 19th. I just want to get an idea of how many people will be attending given that it is fathers day. If you could please RSVP to the rally point or just leave a message here thatd be great!

You can find the rally point on the calander. Sunday mornings coffee and shop talk