Launch Member

Advocate II

Peoria, AZ
First Name
Jose
Last Name
Martinez
Member #

I'm a new member that just joined today and will be ordering my badge tomorrow. Looking forward on being part of Overland Bound.

Reactions: Michael

Jose

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Peoria, AZ
First Name
Jose
Last Name
Martinez
Member #

Can't wait to get the package in the mail. Just became a member and got the ultimate member package, now I need to see where I place the badge lol

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

Livermore, California, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
Can't wait to get the package in the mail. Just became a member and got the ultimate member package, now I need to see where I place the badge lol
AWESOME! Thank you for the support and welcome to the crew! Say, "Hi" in the new member forum (General discussion sticky post)! I'm going to upgrade your forum account right now. As a member, you get special privileges and profile banners.

Jose

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Peoria, AZ
First Name
Jose
Last Name
Martinez
Member #

Awesome! And thanks Michael looking forward of being part of the crew. Also excited about sharing stories, expedition pictures with the family also learning from you all and hopefully meeting up with you guys on an trail ride and just hanging out.

Last edited:

Fusco

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Bracey, VA, USA
First Name
Christopher
Last Name
Fusco
Member #

My JK was stolen. I need to order another set of member badges for my new JK. Where do I go to do that? Thanks!

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
My JK was stolen. I need to order another set of member badges for my new JK. Where do I go to do that? Thanks!

Reactions: Fusco