Launch Member

Contributor II

Cheyenne, WY, USA
First Name
Howard
Last Name
Segal
Member #

I'm not sure if this is the correct place to post this but I'm not getting anywhere replying to emails sent to me. I placed an order from the store in March, order # 29561, and received an email saying it was getting ready to ship on April 1st but USPS was awaiting the item to be dropped off. As of today, 11 May, this is still the status when I look up the tracking number, 9400111298370971442709.

All I'm trying to do is find out when I should receive the stuff I paid for but I'm not getting any response replying to the email that was sent to me.

I'm hoping I can get some help here.

Thanks!

Corrie

Rank VII
Staff member
Founder 500
Supporter

Protector II

Placer County, California, United States
First Name
Corrie
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

I'm not sure if this is the correct place to post this but I'm not getting anywhere replying to emails sent to me. I placed an order from the store in March, order # 29561, and received an email saying it was getting ready to ship on April 1st but USPS was awaiting the item to be dropped off. As of today, 11 May, this is still the status when I look up the tracking number, 9400111298370971442709.

All I'm trying to do is find out when I should receive the stuff I paid for but I'm not getting any response replying to the email that was sent to me.

I'm hoping I can get some help here.

Thanks!
Thank you for posting this! I was able to find your order and just sent an email directly to you to get this resolved. We'll make sure you're all set!

OnMyWaypoint

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Union City, California 94587, United States
First Name
Ben
Last Name
Calub
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WE6ABC
Can I also get some help on my order #30189. I placed the order on March 21 and still haven’t received it. I sent correspondences through your contact portal three times now but never received a reply.

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

Northeast Oregon, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
Can I also get some help on my order #30189. I placed the order on March 21 and still haven’t received it. I sent correspondences through your contact portal three times now but never received a reply.
Best to make your own thread, this one has been marked resolved so Jim and Corrie won’t be watching it for you.

Corrie

Rank VII
Staff member
Founder 500
Supporter

Protector II

Placer County, California, United States
First Name
Corrie
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Found your emails! Sent a reply, Ben. Thank you for your patience!

C

Reactions: M Rose