Nas Yasin

Rank 0

Contributor I

Long Beach, Ca
First Name
Nas
Last Name
Yasin
Monthly Official OC meetup thread. First Saturday of the month unless there is a special event/run that month.

Please also look for events nearby that you can participate in of dates don't match up for you. There are Inland Empire and Coachella Valley meet-ups as well.

Orange County Meet-up:
23382 Mill Creek Dr, Laguna Hills, CA 92653
When: First Saturday of the Month - 8am - 11am
Organizer: @FrankRoams

Hey all, technically Im not an OB member yet, but I am interested in finding a group such as this to tag along with! Is it ok if I come to the next monthly meet-up (July ) and meet/greet a few of you?

Reactions: climbhi69 and T-88

FrankRoams

Local Expert Southern CA

Member III

Aliso Viejo, CA
First Name
Frank
Last Name
Martinez
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6TRD
Hey all, technically Im not an OB member yet, but I am interested in finding a group such as this to tag along with! Is it ok if I come to the next monthly meet-up (July ) and meet/greet a few of you?
Absolutely, everyone is welcome.

FrankRoams

Local Expert Southern CA

Member III

Aliso Viejo, CA
First Name
Frank
Last Name
Martinez
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6TRD
Frank, I hope to meet up with you guys. Bob #0477 turned me on to this site.
Looking forward to it. We’ll be in Laguna Hills August 3rd at Steelhead Coffee. 8am - 11am. And we have a party at GameCraft brewing at 6pm.

FrankRoams

Local Expert Southern CA

Member III

Aliso Viejo, CA
First Name
Frank
Last Name
Martinez
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6TRD
Is there another OC thread. The last post here was July 21
This is it. There are a few older ones but this is the most recent. Don't be fooled though, the meet-up get's about 100+ rigs every month. This thread is specifically for the meetup. Since it's well known there aren't many new questions. There are also regional sections in the forum for Socal and OC in the Roll Call section under US-WEST and there's another section called Everything Else.

Golden Dragon

Rank I
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Orange County, CA, USA
First Name
Joles
Last Name
Laurent
This is it. There are a few older ones but this is the most recent. Don't be fooled though, the meet-up get's about 100+ rigs every month. This thread is specifically for the meetup. Since it's well known there aren't many new questions. There are also regional sections in the forum for Socal and OC in the Roll Call section under US-WEST and there's another section called Everything Else.
When is the next trip?

Reactions: climbhi69

rooney

Rank I

Enthusiast I

First Name
Mike
Last Name
N
Looking forward to making it out to the next meet! Jan 4, 19.

WTFSoCal

Rank II
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Lake Mission Viejo, Mission Viejo, CA, USA
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W1BU
Looking forward to attending my first meet up on the 4th Jan ...
They are very cool, I have made a ton of buddies there over the course of the last year. In Fact Ill be out on a trip with a few of them that weekend, so Im a bit bumbed that Ill be missing this one. There is also another meet up for "Rigged for Dirt" in Gardina, at the KC facility which is equally cool.

Jon Norris

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Lake Forest, CA
First Name
Jon
Last Name
Norris
Member #

They are very cool, I have made a ton of buddies there over the course of the last year. In Fact Ill be out on a trip with a few of them that weekend, so Im a bit bumbed that Ill be missing this one. There is also another meet up for "Rigged for Dirt" in Gardina, at the KC facility which is equally cool.
Thanks for the info on the Rigged for Dirt meet up ... enjoy your trip :-)

Reactions: 9Mike2 and WTFSoCal

Z714XPLOR

Rank IV
Investor

Enthusiast II

Orange County, California
First Name
Jorge
Last Name
Vazquez
Member #

Ok. I found my way to the information I was looking for. Why is this meet up info not in rally point like others? Getting some time to get out a bit with a priority shift in 2020. Looking forward to meeting some great people out there.

Reactions: T-88

Z714XPLOR

Rank IV
Investor

Enthusiast II

First Name
Jorge
Last Name
Vazquez
Member #

Ok. I found my way to the information I was looking for. Why is this meet up info not in rally point like others? Getting some time to get out a bit with a priority shift in 2020. Looking forward to meeting some great people out there.
Is this meet still on in 2020? Just checking. Thanks.

Reactions: T-88

Z714XPLOR

Rank IV
Investor

Enthusiast II

First Name
Jorge
Last Name
Vazquez
Member #

Is this meet still on in 2020? Just checking. Thanks.
I see the missing information has been an ongoing problem on calendar and rally point. I am new and would like to attend my first meet up in OC. Hope to get the info in time for the next one. Thanks for any information you can give.

Narbob

US West Region Director
Staff member
Founder 500

Pathfinder II

Culver City California
First Name
Bob
Last Name
Brann
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ6W0A
I see the missing information has been an ongoing problem on calendar and rally point. I am new and would like to attend my first meet up in OC. Hope to get the info in time for the next one. Thanks for any information you can give.
This meetup is ongoing and one of the most popular meetups. Check the meetup thread and you’ll find all of the information. If you have questions, feel free to reach out to @FrankRoams who facilitate this meetup and is also your Member Representative.

Tahoe.Adventures

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Corona, CA
Member #

Hello! Yes, the meetup in OC is still occurring and the next one will be 2/1/2020. I am going to try and make it as well.

I am also on Instagram if you want to message me there: @Tahoe.Adventures

Here is the info:

Orange County Meet-up:
23382 Mill Creek Dr, Laguna Hills, CA 92653
When: First Saturday of the Month - 8am - 11am
Organizer: @FrankRoams