Resolved Once again unable to publish rally point.

• HTML tutorial
Status
Not open for further replies.

Farmjeepwrangler

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Brandon
First Name
Ross
Last Name
Bruno
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS WRFG288
I have tried multiple times to post a rally point for May 17-19th. I have entered all information and when I I try to publish nothing happens. On my last attemp I left the device sit for over an hour and nothing published. What is going on?

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

Livermore, California, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
I have tried multiple times to post a rally point for May 17-19th. I have entered all information and when I I try to publish nothing happens. On my last attemp I left the device sit for over an hour and nothing published. What is going on?
Hi there! Frustrating. i have reported the issue and provided your account to the developers to diagnose the problem. Did you use the "Generate invite" feature - and if so, were there any issues inviting members - any additional help you can provide is useful.

Farmjeepwrangler

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Brandon
First Name
Ross
Last Name
Bruno
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS WRFG288
Yes, I did use the generate invites but don’t thing they were generated.i have tried 4 times since last night. One time I tried without generating invites.

Farmjeepwrangler

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Brandon
First Name
Ross
Last Name
Bruno
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS WRFG288
Ok I’ll try later tonight, I tried around 2:00pm central time and it did not publish.

Farmjeepwrangler

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Brandon
First Name
Ross
Last Name
Bruno
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS WRFG288
Just spins like it is processing and I left it sit for about 40 minutes and nothing. Also it will not let me load pictures unless I do it from my iPhone in safari.

Farmjeepwrangler

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Brandon
First Name
Ross
Last Name
Bruno
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS WRFG288
Just tried posting again right now it is still spinning after I hit publish button.

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
Is it me?[emoji51]
Hahaha. Well, even if it is you, you need to know more information. If it times out due to internet or something - you need a timeout message. I am going to have the developer continue to look into this until resolved. Thank you for your patience!

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
We have run extensive tests on our end and all seems to be correct. I will let the developers log in to your account and try to create a Rally Point with your account to diagnose what is happening. You will receive new password login instructions once we complete.

M

Farmjeepwrangler

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Brandon
First Name
Ross
Last Name
Bruno
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS WRFG288
Here is some detailed info for IT dept. I have tried to create a rally point for May 17-19th on several devices.
Desktop Windows 11: does not allow me to upload photo, the map feature does not populate(cannot enter Location of rally), none of the drop down menus i.e.; calendar and time do not work ( will allow me to manually enter these fields), when I tried to publish, page scrolls me to the map to drop a pin but map is blank and will not work.

Laptop Windows 10: same issues as above.

IPad in safari: Will not allow me to load picture, map does not work.

IPhone 6: all functions work. When I press publish button the button displays the spinning arrows and the page quickly scrolls to the top of page. If I scroll down, the publish button is still spinning. I have left it sit for over an hour several times and nothing.(not even a time out). Also does the same for preview and draft buttons.

Reactions: Michael
Status
Not open for further replies.