Rank II

Member I

Arkansas, USA
First Name
Pam
Last Name
Ferguson
Member #

Mike & I have been married for 44 years and now we are ready to get back to nature. Newly retired and almost outfitted. We have a 2017 Dodge Ram that will be our starter vehicle.
I know we will benefit from everyone's experiences and knowledge so..... Bring it on! We love to learn from those that have gone before.
Will make our first trip out for a week in September. We are thinking Utah or New Mexico and are very open to suggestions. THANKS!! Pam

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Hello Pam & Mike, welcome to the OB family. You can't go wrong with anywhere in Utah or New Mexico.

Reactions: Pam Ferguson

Prerunner1982

Local Expert, Oklahoma USA
Launch Member

Member III

Navina, Oklahoma
First Name
Jon
Last Name
B
Member #

Welcome from Oklahoma. As Roots66 said you can't go wrong with either place, however Arkansas also has a lot to offer with two National Forest and the Buffalo River.

Reactions: Pam Ferguson

Michael Golden

Rank VI

Explorer I

Tampa Fl
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Golden
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KG4BCN
Service Branch
U.S. Army
Welcome to the Outbound Family Pam and Mike. If you're anything like me you will love the Ram on the trails. Glad to have you join us.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Mike & I have been married for 44 years and now we are ready to get back to nature. Newly retired and almost outfitted. We have a 2017 Dodge Ram that will be our starter vehicle.
I know we will benefit from everyone's experiences and knowledge so..... Bring it on! We love to learn from those that have gone before.
Will make our first trip out for a week in September. We are thinking Utah or New Mexico and are very open to suggestions. THANKS!! Pam
Welcome To Overland Bound Pam and Mike.
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the Southeast Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Your Regional Director in the Southeast is @AdventureWithDanan
The closest Member Representative to you in AR is @BlueLineOverland located in Ozark.
For your trip to the Southwest and Rocky Mountain Regions you can use the regional pages to ask questions or message the local Member Reps and Regional Directors. RM Director @Neal A. Tew, SW Director @brien, Utah Member Rep's @Knitron @A-Aron, SW Member Reps @Roots66 @freak4life.
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Online Courses - Tread Lightly
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course

MMc

Rank V

Influencer II

San Dimas, Ca.
First Name
Mike
Last Name
McMullen
Member #

Welcome to the campfire Pam & Mike! I would make sure you don't get to lock into a schedule while on the road. It helps to look at the micro too.