Launch Member

Enthusiast III

University Place, WA, USA
First Name
BJ
Last Name
Herman
Member #

I have been a traveler my whole life. I have had the good fortune to live around the world which enabled me to understand that I have so much more traveling yet to do. My primary mode of travel has been by motorcycle but occasionally 4x4 too.

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

I have been a traveler my whole life. I have had the good fortune to live around the world which enabled me to understand that I have so much more traveling yet to do. My primary mode of travel has been by motorcycle but occasionally 4x4 too.
Hello BJ and welcome to the OB crew.....look forward to seeing your build and your adventures.

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

Northeast Oregon, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
Welcome @Happy Buddha ,
You are in the US Northwest Region. @Kent R is our Regional Director. @Gabriel Bozeman is your closest Member Representative. Myself @Slimpartywagon and @Sandpoint Steve are also Member Reps for the Northwest Region.

Some tips to get you started:

check the “Overland MeetUps” for events happing in our area. Things are being added all the time so check in regularly here.

“Overland Bound By Region” keeps you up to date on news and trip planning in the regions, also explains how the regions are set up.

Key events in 2020:

so far we have 2 regional events for this year with several more in the works.

June 18-21 Northwest Overland Rally in Leavenworth, Washington

July 3-6 4th of July Weekend at 2 Rivers Ranch in Dayville, Oregon contact @2RiversRanchExpeditions for more information

Gabriel Bozeman

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler II

Oak Harbor, WA, USA
First Name
Gabriel
Last Name
Bozeman
Member #

Here are a few tips to get you started:
-Check out the local region's forums for events and meetups in your area.
-Check out the Rally Point system and the Member Map for events and other people around you. Super helpful.
-Our region also has a FB page.

If you need anything, feel free to PM me or tag me in the forums at @Gabriel Bozeman.

Cheers!
Gabe Bozeman
NW Member Rep

Reactions: Happy Buddha

Happy Buddha

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

University Place, WA, USA
First Name
BJ
Last Name
Herman
Member #

Welcome @Happy Buddha ,
You are in the US Northwest Region. @Kent R is our Regional Director. @Gabriel Bozeman is your closest Member Representative. Myself @Slimpartywagon and @Sandpoint Steve are also Member Reps for the Northwest Region.

Some tips to get you started:

check the “Overland MeetUps” for events happing in our area. Things are being added all the time so check in regularly here.

“Overland Bound By Region” keeps you up to date on news and trip planning in the regions, also explains how the regions are set up.

Key events in 2020:

so far we have 2 regional events for this year with several more in the works.

June 18-21 Northwest Overland Rally in Leavenworth, Washington

July 3-6 4th of July Weekend at 2 Rivers Ranch in Dayville, Oregon contact @2RiversRanchExpeditions for more information
Appreciate the information.