Launch Member

Influencer I

Noble, Oklahoma
First Name
Trey
Last Name
Kirby
Member #

@OKT4RCPL I need that sticker too. Next trip I think I'll bring one from my drool crew. They can have a drool off contest to see who drools more and who can pant the loudest.

Of course it's a Facebook event. :confused: Seems like everything I want to do anymore needs Facebook and I deleted my account almost 2 years ago. But Michael's info is in the email Sloan sent out so should be good there.

Edit: Also just realized that's my wedding anniversary weekend so as much as I want to go I probably won't be able to.
I have my own drool crew now as well, she’s only 10 days old but she’s already been bounced around in the Jeep lol.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

SwampcatJeep

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Midlothian, TX, USA
First Name
Stephen
Last Name
Garrett
Member #

Service Branch
US Navy
Man I'm loving that there's so much activity here! This is great! I'm bummed that I missed the Crossbar trip, but the family had fun on our first time visiting Robber's Cave.

So NEOK guys when do y'all wanna do another meetup around Tulsa?

OKT4RCPL

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Chandler Oklahoma
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI5DVC
Thinking about going to this event. Never been before sounds like fun to watch. This is going on at Cross Bar Ranch
Event Date:
Friday, June 15, 2018 to Saturday, June 16, 2018
This family-friendly spectator event serves as a qualifying race for the 2019 King of the Hammers off-road race and festival in Johnson Valley, CA. There will be a centralized area with an obstacle short course, vendor booths and grass hillside seating where you can watch the race plus view the live Jumbotron. A VIP tent is available as well, as are a few unique spectating locations accessible with off-road vehicles.

Food vendors are open during the day and more activities will be announced for the weekend shortly. Come out and bring the family to this one-of-a-kind off-road racing and outdoor recreation event!

Reactions: OkieOverlander

SwampcatJeep

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Midlothian, TX, USA
First Name
Stephen
Last Name
Garrett
Member #

Service Branch
US Navy
@Swampcat84 What do you think about a meet up at Keystone Lake? Maybe the Whitewater ORV area ?
Yeah that sounds great! You want to throw it on the calendar?

That KoH qualifying event sounds fun too, but my family is leaving town the following Monday, so I don't know if I'll be able to make it due to departure preps. Ugh, I wish I had more weekends available.

flying_taco

Rank III
Launch Member

Member III

Charleston, SC
Member #

Hey everyone! I’m in SW Oklahoma for the summer, hoping to meetup or adventure with this crowd. Is there anything planned for the next few weekends? Or any spots I should checkout? TIA.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

JetDriver

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Oklahoma
First Name
Thomas
Last Name
Jensen
Member #

Okie new to this forum, Hi all!

Im taking the family out to NM in July/August, but wanted to do a weekend warm up trip with the kids and dog. I'm over in Edmond, if anyone has any tips on good areas to go, I'm all ears.

Reactions: SwampcatJeep