• HTML tutorial

Hirvy

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Jones OK
Member #

That Ozarks trip looks fun!!

If you don't mind a Chevy joining the Jeep and Toyota I may join and head over to Hollywood. Unless the wife has other plans for Sat I should be good to go.

soonersfan

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Oklahoma City, OK
First Name
Phillip
Last Name
McIntosh
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KG5LTZ
That Ozarks trip looks fun!!

If you don't mind a Chevy joining the Jeep and Toyota I may join and head over to Hollywood. Unless the wife has other plans for Sat I should be good to go.
Hope you can make it. We had a variety of makes last time. More importantly, we had a great group of people.

Hirvy

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Jones OK
Member #

Hope you can make it. We had a variety of makes last time. More importantly, we had a great group of people.
More specifically I meant the off road park then over to Hollywood Corners.

But yeah totally planning to get stuff figured out to hit up the Ozarks group.

Sent from my moto x4 using OB Talk mobile app

SwampcatJeep

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Midlothian, TX, USA
First Name
Stephen
Last Name
Garrett
Member #

Service Branch
US Navy
Hey all! Slight change of plans for the Owasso M/G. My family and I have decided to spend that weekend at Robbers Cave State Park. We've never been there before and want to do some exploring down there.

The M/G will still happen without us, so whoever is in the Owasso area (or wants to travel in) feel free! Or, if you wanna come down to Robbers Cave and hang out with us there, that's alright too!

OKT4RCPL

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Chandler Oklahoma
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI5DVC
@Hirvy I dont mind if you wanna join up at all. I am a car nut ...no matter make or model unless it's the wife's VW...don't get me started, but she loves it. Anyways. Ill keep in touch about whats going on this weekend @4.oLitersToFreedom. I tried callin the Park but no one answered the phone. @Swampcat84 enjoy Robbers Cave its one of my favorite places to go, really love it in the Fall when the leaves are changing and taking the Mena Drive.

Reactions: SwampcatJeep

4.0LitersToFreedom

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Oklahoma City, Ok
Member #

@Hirvy I dont mind if you wanna join up at all. I am a car nut ...no matter make or model unless it's the wife's VW...don't get me started, but she loves it. Anyways. Ill keep in touch about whats going on this weekend @4.oLitersToFreedom. I tried callin the Park but no one answered the phone. @Swampcat84 enjoy Robbers Cave its one of my favorite places to go, really love it in the Fall when the leaves are changing and taking the Mena Drive.

Sorry I haven't checked the thread in the past few days, I can't make it to the park today, but am still planning on making it to Hollywood Corners this evening.

OKT4RCPL

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Chandler Oklahoma
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI5DVC
I didn't make it to either yesterday. Too nice not to go fishing at the lake and hanging out. Glad you guys got to meet up.

OkieOverlander

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer I

Noble, Oklahoma
First Name
Trey
Last Name
Kirby
Member #

I enjoyed meeting some of the guys and gal at Hollywood Corner this last weekend. I enjoy the diversity and creative build ideas and look forward to meeting up to explore and maybe trying a little fishing.

Reactions: Okierover

Hirvy

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Jones OK
Member #

Was good meeting you all and I'm looking forward to going out on adventures and exploration as a crew!

As a side note, being new to this I look forward to learning from you all. So if you've got some tips for a new guy I'm all ears. Heck any tips for getting just the camping gear in order would be great since all I have currently is a tent and cooler. I've been checking out some of the resources here for first aid and the checklists so any additional guidance is welcome.

4.0LitersToFreedom

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Oklahoma City, Ok
Member #

It was great meeting everyone at Hollywood Corners the other night. I had a good time, I hope y'all did too.

I am really wanting to get my Jeep out on the trail soon, and I am pretty sure I will be going to Crossbar Ranch in Davis on Saturday May 12. Anyone is welcome to join. It sounds like several of you have not been there before, it's a pretty cool place and I think it would be a fun and easy day trip. I have only explored a fraction of the 6000 acre park. And no trip to the Arbuckle Mountains would be complete without a stop at the Fried Pie place.

I'll try to get this posted as an event on the forum in the next couple days.

Reactions: OKT4RCPL

OKT4RCPL

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Chandler Oklahoma
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI5DVC
Thank You @4.0LitersToFreedom for getting the Davis Ranch get together been wanting to make a trip down there. We might even camp if anyone is interested in staying the night. Also, If anyone is thinking of making the trip to Natural State Overland Rally it is worth it we went last year and had a blast. Not sure we are going this year. Taking wife to Scotland so funds are tied up in that trip. Even my poor 4Runner is suffering from this trip.

4.0LitersToFreedom

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Oklahoma City, Ok
Member #

Thank You @4.0LitersToFreedom for getting the Davis Ranch get together been wanting to make a trip down there. We might even camp if anyone is interested in staying the night. Also, If anyone is thinking of making the trip to Natural State Overland Rally it is worth it we went last year and had a blast. Not sure we are going this year. Taking wife to Scotland so funds are tied up in that trip. Even my poor 4Runner is suffering from this trip.
No problem! I'm glad some folks can make it. I know its a little short notice, but the weather looks to be pretty nice so I figured why not. Here is the link to the event if anyone else is interested.

https://www.overlandbound.com/event/cross-bar-ranch-trail-ride-2/