Newcastle, OK, USA
First Name
Eric
Last Name
Stephens
Member #

Service Branch
USMC
How is it that I have never checked in on this thread?
I am in Newcastle.
My overland rig is a 1993 Range Rover Classic LWB.
She was a daily driver until a month ago.
I added an F150 for trailer towing and getting to work reliably.
Member #1411

soonersfan

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Oklahoma City, OK
First Name
Phillip
Last Name
McIntosh
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KG5LTZ
So there are some okies here. I've been wondering about that. I in SE OKC just south of Draper Lake. I'm always looking for local people to get out and wheel or camp with.

Jimmy P

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Duncan, OK, USA
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KG5JLP
My rig will probably be down until spring. I'd likely be up for a meetup in my grocery getter if it happens before then. I'm in Duncan, but I'm not opposed to driving a little.

OKT4RCPL

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Chandler Oklahoma
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI5DVC
We are here but meeting up hasnt worked out so far. But I hope that changes in the New Year. Not sure if it will be a camp trip not really any ares to drive and camp at in Oklahoma. I am hoping to setup something in Davis Oklahoma at the Cross Bar Ranch ORV park. Maybe even a trip on the Oklahoma Adventure Trail would be cool but lets just get a meetup going first then plan for other events.

Reactions: Iwata77

soonersfan

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Oklahoma City, OK
First Name
Phillip
Last Name
McIntosh
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KG5LTZ
We are here but meeting up hasnt worked out so far. But I hope that changes in the New Year. Not sure if it will be a camp trip not really any ares to drive and camp at in Oklahoma. I am hoping to setup something in Davis Oklahoma at the Cross Bar Ranch ORV park. Maybe even a trip on the Oklahoma Adventure Trail would be cool but lets just get a meetup going first then plan for other events.
Ive never heard of this place and I’ve been all over Sulphur and the Arbuckles. I’d be willing to give it a shot. I’m always good for a short trip to Arkansas too.

Reactions: Zheking

Zheking

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

planet Earth
Member #

Ive never heard of this place and I’ve been all over Sulphur and the Arbuckles. I’d be willing to give it a shot. I’m always good for a short trip to Arkansas too.
Yes, that's why I'm in this htread. Any trips in East OK I'd come over for.

4.0LitersToFreedom

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Oklahoma City, Ok
Member #

When and where would be a good place for a meet up? Maybe the Rudy's Country Store in Norman in January? Just throwing that out there...I'm open to suggestions.

I think Cross Bar Ranch would be a cool place to start. I need to take my Jeep on a little shakedown run sometime soon anyways.

I think there's some cool trail/camping options in the Kiamichi mountains in Winding Stair Nat'l Rec Area and Ouachita National Forest. There's also the Oklahoma segment of the Trans American Trail and the Oklahoma Adventure trail you mentioned. I don't know much about these, I'd like to learn more

soonersfan

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Oklahoma City, OK
First Name
Phillip
Last Name
McIntosh
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KG5LTZ
When and where would be a good place for a meet up? Maybe the Rudy's Country Store in Norman in January? Just throwing that out there...I'm open to suggestions.

I think Cross Bar Ranch would be a cool place to start. I need to take my Jeep on a little shakedown run sometime soon anyways.

I think there's some cool trail/camping options in the Kiamichi mountains in Winding Stair Nat'l Rec Area and Ouachita National Forest. There's also the Oklahoma segment of the Trans American Trail and the Oklahoma Adventure trail you mentioned. I don't know much about these, I'd like to learn more
I’d be good with Rudy’s.

Walter

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Katie Okla.
Member #

looking to meet some Oklahoma overlanders , i know one already (Cole) not sure of your badge number , i'll have to see if ya got it mounted next time i come into wheeler dealer.
New member here. Just joined yesterday #9479. I'm in Garvin Co. near Katie. Building a rig from the frame up (long story short it's a complete frame up redesign of a M-715 5/4 ton military P.U. into a more capable trail/road rig.) I'll do a build tread later. Hope to have it up and running this spring. Would like to do a lap of the state of OK next fall using Co. roads and back roads or cow trails trying to stay on top of the state line camping as we go. A friend and I did this back in 1999/ 2000 on dual sport motorcycles. It was a great adventure and would like to do it again with the M-715. (getting to old to do it again on a motorcycle.) Anyone out there up for this?