OKT4RCPL

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Chandler Oklahoma
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI5DVC
How about this Oklahoma weather this week. Lots of ups and downs..maybe...wait Ice wait rain wait wind wait hail wait ..sheesh

Reactions: Bouncer

soonersfan

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Oklahoma City, OK
First Name
Phillip
Last Name
McIntosh
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KG5LTZ
How about this Oklahoma weather this week. Lots of ups and downs..maybe...wait Ice wait rain wait wind wait hail wait ..sheesh
It took me over 7hrs to get from Dallas to OKC on Wednesday night. I probably could have gotten around most of it on the shoulder or the median but I’m just not going to be that guy. I keep asking myself, “why do you live in OK?” I know there’s a reason but I can’t think of it right now.

OKT4RCPL

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Chandler Oklahoma
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI5DVC
@soonersfan Yeah what is that reason? The awesome weather, great public school funding, all the trails we can ever want to travel on? So many things. Its cheap and family is here, but wife and I ask why we came back here understand your question well.

OKT4RCPL

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Chandler Oklahoma
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI5DVC
Anyone making the trip south of the border to the Unlimited Off Road Show this weekend? Think the wife and I are going to go check it out

Barel

Rank III
Launch Member

Contributor III

Anchorage, AK, USA
First Name
Kyle
Last Name
Woolly
Member #

Weather has been horrible here too. If it is clear this weekend I will get to work on my m416 that i'm rebuilding.

Bouncer

Rank IV

Advocate II

Wagoner County, Oklahoma
First Name
Buddy
Last Name
NLN
Service Branch
Resigned EMT-B
Hey John welcome aboard. What's up Trigger? With a name like that and being in Bixby you must be a frequent at (not so) fat boy tactical.

Trigger

Rank II

Enthusiast III

Oklahoma
Hey John welcome aboard. What's up Trigger? With a name like that and being in Bixby you must be a frequent at (not so) fat boy tactical.
Ha! I do frequent Fat Boy. Not far from my house so it can be a bit dangerous to my wallet. They’re good people.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Bouncer

Rank IV

Advocate II

Wagoner County, Oklahoma
First Name
Buddy
Last Name
NLN
Service Branch
Resigned EMT-B

OkieOverlander

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer I

Noble, Oklahoma
First Name
Trey
Last Name
Kirby
Member #

I have never been, but it looks right up my ally. How long/difficult are the trails?
They’re pretty moderate, my Jeep is bone stock and had only a few issues. But since it was originally built for atv’s some of the trails would be hard for stockers. I’d say 75% of the trails I fooled around on. There’s currently about 60 acres I think but they’re looking to add about another 240.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk