Oklahoma Adventure Trail with Turtleback Trailers - 10/05/2018

• HTML tutorial

Salvat

Rank IV
Launch Member

Traveler I

Texas
Member #

Got some guys from Dallas that will be running the SouthWestern portion of OAT that same weekend. Basically I-35 near Turner Falls to I-40 on the western side of the state.

Reactions: SwampcatJeep

SwampcatJeep

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Midlothian, TX, USA
First Name
Stephen
Last Name
Garrett
Member #

Service Branch
US Navy
Got some guys from Dallas that will be running the SouthWestern portion of OAT that same weekend. Basically I-35 near Turner Falls to I-40 on the western side of the state.
Awesome! Maybe we can meet up at one of our stops.

Reactions: Salvat

Salvat

Rank IV
Launch Member

Traveler I

Texas
Member #

Unfortunately, you guys will stay on the east side of the state while we will be almost on the opposite corner. We do plan on running other parts of the OAT next year... maybe we can meet up then.

Reactions: SwampcatJeep

SwampcatJeep

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Midlothian, TX, USA
First Name
Stephen
Last Name
Garrett
Member #

Service Branch
US Navy
Unfortunately, you guys will stay on the east side of the state while we will be almost on the opposite corner. We do plan on running other parts of the OAT next year... maybe we can meet up then.
Oh, right, I missed the part where you said 'southwestern' haha. [emoji21][emoji21][emoji849]

Reactions: Salvat

ShriverSauce

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Argyle Tx
Member #

Do you have more details on this route? I'm looking to plan a trip some time later in October and looking for ideas.

SwampcatJeep

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Midlothian, TX, USA
First Name
Stephen
Last Name
Garrett
Member #

Service Branch
US Navy
Do you have more details on this route? I'm looking to plan a trip some time later in October and looking for ideas.
The entire OAT route .gpx file (with some recent updates by me) is linked in the Rally Point post for this event as well.

SwampcatJeep

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Midlothian, TX, USA
First Name
Stephen
Last Name
Garrett
Member #

Service Branch
US Navy
Hi. I’m new to the site. I plan to have my lift and tires on by the end of the month . Would love to try and meet you guys on the trail oct 6.
That would be great! Probably best to plan to meet us at one of our planned stops, either in the morning before we leave or at night after we arrive. Meeting up with us en route will be difficult to coordinate.

SwampcatJeep

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Midlothian, TX, USA
First Name
Stephen
Last Name
Garrett
Member #

Service Branch
US Navy
Where do I go to look at the route you have planned out.
Everything is at the Rally Point event page (linked in the first post of this thread). The stops are set. The route may change a little on the day based on road closures, washouts, etc.

SwampcatJeep

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Midlothian, TX, USA
First Name
Stephen
Last Name
Garrett
Member #

Service Branch
US Navy
Big order just cam in. :sunglasses: Of course a crucial part was back ordered. So called on it and it should ship today or tomorrow. But here is the first of many. Looking like I’ll make the dead line to at least meet up with you guys. One of the tree days.
Awesome!