Nevada
First Name
Dan
Last Name
DeV
Member #

Service Branch
USAF (ret)
I went to Death Valley for the first time Sat/Sun. What an incredible place. Absolutely stunning. I won't be able to join the Feb 6th trip, but I'd happily go again with you if I could. I can't wait to get back.

Titus pass isn’t technical at all, just a lot of fun. A really beautiful canyon. I also did Lippincott pass and it may not be doable with stock pickup trucks. There is one section of that road that is very narrow with a steep drop on one side, so I wouldn’t advise anything wider than a jeep or a taco.

The locals in Beatty were pretty nice. Not hard to please either - you can win them over with a carrot.

View attachment 185397
View attachment 185396View attachment 185394
View attachment 185391
View attachment 185393
View attachment 185389View attachment 185390
View attachment 185399
Awesome pics Mike. Can’t wait for the group ride.

GrumpyRam

Rank V

Inventor I

Nevada
First Name
Dan
Last Name
DeV
Member #

Service Branch
USAF (ret)
seen this vid by nick carver and inspired me to upgrade mine.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HdvCvUzbAsg

laid down some reflectix insulation.
DB152A09-1AFC-4CF7-8724-A3BE1A56A125.jpeg
then covered it in some outdoor carpet
.BD68D2E1-D230-4A5F-93CD-096F4CF607DC.jpeg

mwilson920

US West Region Local Expert Las Vegas

Protector II

Las Vegas, NV
First Name
Michelle
Last Name
Wilson
Member #

Thanks to all who joined me on the Titus Canyon Rally Point!!! And to those who went out to the Racetrack with me also!! Great weekend!!!

Attachments

GrumpyRam

Rank V

Inventor I

Nevada
First Name
Dan
Last Name
DeV
Member #

Service Branch
USAF (ret)
Another great outing with the LVOB crew. Welcome Luis, to our group. Thanks to Michelle for putting this together and to Kaden for the lesson on how to fold up a potty tent. LOL.

Attachments

Desert Runner

Rank VII
Launch Member

Expedition Master III

Southern Nevada
First Name
Jerold
Last Name
F.
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
/GMRS=WREA307
@Desert Runner when you going to bring the bowtie out and run some trails with us?
==========================================================================================
:blush:.....................................hopefully before fall. Engine has a hidden oil leak....somewhere that needs tracing, and a filter fuel head problem. It wont hold pressure. Then foot surgery issues I hope resolves itself by summer. Been a very trying last 2 years. I feel like @landlubber with the issues he has had.

Been following along on your adventures with the LV OB group west. So glad that it is now very active. The first year after I joined, it was very quiet here. There was 1 meetup until you and some others started exploring. I hope to do at least 1 Rally Point by years end, as I have some trail ideas for some afternoon tours, and depending on how my strength is, maybe do a overnight.
Instagram: @Desertrunner_LV

Thx for the invite :sunglasses:

mwilson920

US West Region Local Expert Las Vegas

Protector II

Las Vegas, NV
First Name
Michelle
Last Name
Wilson
Member #

New Rally Point!!!!