Clovis Ca
First Name
Tom
Last Name
Butler
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6STB
Started up there by myself on Wednesday. Got to the part where the van had to turn around at last years OTG. It started to drizzle some, so I decided not to take a chance and get caught in a thunder storm. Went back down and took a drive to Huntington Lake. Air had a lot of smoke from the fires in the area. Hopefully it will be better by the end of the month.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

OverlandChevy

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

San Francisco, Ca 94110
First Name
Edgar
Last Name
Molina
Member #

Still haven't received my email with info on Overland West. I got confirmation but no fallow up. Emailed the info ob email but nothing yet. Nothing in spam. Anyone know what I need to do?

Dana

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Reno, NV
Member #

Still haven't received my email with info on Overland West. I got confirmation but no fallow up. Emailed the info ob email but nothing yet. Nothing in spam. Anyone know what I need to do?
Did you receive the questionnaire email? That's what I have received thus far.

Reactions: OverlandChevy

Phil C

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Chicago
First Name
Phil
Last Name
Crisologo
Member #

I emailed them this morning about the link to the form and Corrie responded around noon with the link following shortly after. My guess is that they'll get back to you tomorrow.

Sent from my BLN-L24 using OB Talk mobile app

itsdchz

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Clovis, CA
Member #

We are in the loop right next to the group campsites and will be coming over to visit and possibly meet up with some of you on Bald Mtn. I am also considering the Friday class, if taking off work permits.

Dana

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Reno, NV
Member #

Ok very serious and important question!!! I was watching past YouTube videos of OB OTG rallies and noticed a possible camp cooking competition. Will there be such a thing in 2017? Or not due to the catering that will be done in 2017?
Ok one more question, will there be an email or something with actual details or do we just show up at Camp Edison? Oh and I wish I could do the Friday class but school and kids are involved, so they are only missing Friday school. I am sure they are heart broken, hahaha.
Thanks

SAC-CA-Runner

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Dublin, CA
Member #

If anyone is looking for a driver pass shoot me a PM. My 4Runner's motor decided to blow up on me a couple of weeks back on the way to a week long offroad trip in NV/UT/CO. It won't be fixed by then thanks to the DPO who decided to use stop leak in the engine. So so bummed to miss this.

Mark D

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder II

Whittier CA
First Name
Mark
Last Name
Dickens
Member #

Hi all, A schedule will be coming out this weekend from OB HQ......
Is there an official thread from OB somewhere? I started this thread just to stay in the loop. Seems like a lot of members have questions, if anyone involved with this thread finds "official" information please post a link here...thanks!!! and I will do the same.

ndamico

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler III

Sacramento, CA
First Name
Nick
Last Name
D'Amico
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KK6TBF
As a sponsor of the event Overland Pro is also extending 15% off any RTT or ground tent until the Monday day following the event. We have stock in Sacramento if you need to get something before then. Coupon code is OTG2017. There will be at least 4 of our tents there as well if anyone wants to check them out (both ground tents and RTTs).

Nick
Overlandpros.com

Dana

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Reno, NV
Member #

As a sponsor of the event Overland Pro is also extending 15% off any RTT or ground tent until the Monday day following the event. We have stock in Sacramento if you need to get something before then. Coupon code is OTG2017. There will be at least 4 of our tents there as well if anyone wants to check them out (both ground tents and RTTs).

Nick
Overlandpros.com
Oh I am sure I will have a lookieloo. So far I haven't found anything "thin" enough to leave on the roof top yet still park in the garage. iKamper came with in inches but sadly is too high or "thick". See you there.

ndamico

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler III

Sacramento, CA
First Name
Nick
Last Name
D'Amico
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KK6TBF
Oh I am sure I will have a lookieloo. So far I haven't found anything "thin" enough to leave on the roof top yet still park in the garage. iKamper came with in inches but sadly is too high or "thick". See you there.
Won't be super thin. Lots of RTT units out there don't let you get your camping gear inside. Ours is just a bit taller under the cover to make it easier to actually zip the cover on when your bags and pillows are insidem. Anyone who has fought with a RTT in the past to get the cover on will appreciate it!