Washington
First Name
Will
Last Name
Campbell
Member #

Service Branch
Army
I attempted to list myself as “Going” but it tells me the limit of 15 has been reached, despite only 10 being listed as going, with 4 maybes.

jdunk

Rank VI
Founder 500
Investor

Pathfinder II

King County, Washington, United States
First Name
Josh
Last Name
Duncan
Member #

I attempted to list myself as “Going” but it tells me the limit of 15 has been reached, despite only 10 being listed as going, with 4 maybes.
That's strange. It's showing me 15/15. If it's still showing you 10/15, can you send me a screen shot so that I can report it up the chain as a bug?

15_15.jpeg

Spud

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

St. Helens OR
First Name
Steven
Last Name
Ellett
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7LSX
I see what you mean, Josh count the people in the going section, there's only 10

Jago Overland Adventures

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Battle Ground Washington
First Name
Brent
Last Name
Jago
Member #

I am one of the “maybes” who actually wants to be a “going”. I hope this tiniest of details can be remedied. Until it does count me in as a going through the maybe list.

I heard that there’s kids going and as of now I’ll be bringing the GF and the 8 year old girl too....dang.... the dog too

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

Livermore, California, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
Hey guys, if you click on "Going" it will bring up the full list. There are 15 "Going" RSVPs.

upload_2018-4-10_17-15-4.png

I'll ask the developer to change the summery page to show more attendees and perhaps a "More" icon if more are going than are show to make it less confusing.

Jago Overland Adventures

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Battle Ground Washington
First Name
Brent
Last Name
Jago
Member #

Hey guys, if you click on "Going" it will bring up the full list. There are 15 "Going" RSVPs.

View attachment 53513

I'll ask the developer to change the summery page to show more attendees and perhaps a "More" icon if more are going than are show to make it less confusing.

Boooo..... for Michael pointing out the obvious :smirk:.

So the group has met its size then.

Reactions: Michael

Contributor II

Lame, Totally missed this one. I've the thread a couple of times, but never got fully through it... thanks to the kids haha guessed I missed the cutoff to join. Have fun guys! it was great last year!

peterver63

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Mount Vernon, WA
First Name
Peter
Last Name
Verschoor
Member #

I've seen a comment somewhere about needing an ORV permit for parts of the route. Unfortunately, I can't find the discussion any more. What is needed? ORV permit? NW Forest Pass? Anything else? Thanks guys, see you soon!

jdunk

Rank VI
Founder 500
Investor

Pathfinder II

First Name
Josh
Last Name
Duncan
Member #

I've seen a comment somewhere about needing an ORV permit for parts of the route. Unfortunately, I can't find the discussion any more. What is needed? ORV permit? NW Forest Pass? Anything else? Thanks guys, see you soon!
I don't expect to be leaving forest roads. I don't know anything about needing an ORV permit. I always have a forest pass though.

Poncate

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Waitsburg, Wa
First Name
Jus
Last Name
Tin
Member #

Looks like there's a USFS station in Prineville to pick them up. Apparently good in both Oregon and Washington

BaldGuyBrigade

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Portland, Or
Member #

We are very excited as this will be our first trip with OB. My wife and daughter will be coming along. Is anyone else bringing family? If so I’m going to buy a set of kids radios so they can have their own banter channel.
Hey me and my girlfriend are planning on going along on this trip and have been talking about her daughter going with us. My girlfriend wanted me to find out the age of any kids that may be going along and i figured id start with you since you mentioned your daughter tagging along.
Sorry, just saw this. My daughter is six.

jdunk

Rank VI
Founder 500
Investor

Pathfinder II

First Name
Josh
Last Name
Duncan
Member #

I've received a couple requests for a convoy heading south. I figured I'd throw it out there and see what kind of interest there is.

Due to me needing to be in Bend by 3pm, the convoy would likely have to leave fairly early.

Initial planning would be to have 2 stops for people to gather at.
  1. would be the Lakewood Park and Ride near I-5 and SR 512 in Tacoma at 7:30AM.
  2. would be a Safeway in Troutdale that would have depart no later than 11:30AM
Of course, anyone could fall into the convoy at any points along the way.

If there is any interest in this, let me know. I'll see about getting something together.

Also, if there are any volunteers in the area that could get to the camground early and reserve some sites, that would be pretty fantastic.

Reactions: B Wild

Spud

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

St. Helens OR
First Name
Steven
Last Name
Ellett
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7LSX
We're going to try and make it to camp Friday night, probably be there around 10pm