Tucson, AZ
First Name
Brien
Last Name
Wankel
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K7XPO
For those of us who already have a trasharoo, could there be a patch made to put on it? Also second question @Michael could you send me a couple links of these better brands out there? So we don't end up like your predicament and having bought 3 trasharoos lol. THANKS!
I clip a OB mini-deluxe base camp flag on to the molle webbing on the back of my Trasharoo. Works pretty great, nice and visible

Reactions: Desert Runner

sabjku

Rank VI
Launch Member

Traveler III

Alexandria, VA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Beh
Member #

We have patches. Any special requests?

Here is the product we currently use. We have talked to them about collaborating with OLB and we may release a product with them. First, they have to resolve the stock issue! :)

https://ferroconcepts.com/collections/ghost-wild
Michael, out of curiosity, have you ever tried BlueRidge’s bag? I don’t own a bag yet, and there’s also seems to be real nice. The fact there in VA as well is a plus![emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Inthewoods

Local Expert Central CA
Investor

Trail Blazer III

Visalia, CA, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Garcia
Member #

I'm currently looking into one now but when I went to order the one I want it was sold out, so I will be looking at the sites that were posted here. I can hold off for an OB if one is in the making. The bag and add a patch is a cool idea and its puts OB out there.

Desert Runner

Rank VII
Launch Member

Expedition Master III

Southern Nevada
First Name
Jerold
Last Name
F.
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
/GMRS=WREA307
I wish the OB branded bag was at a lower price point. I have been looking at the Trasheroo. Their custom logo bags are nice and just a few dollars more than their standard offerings.

Offer a custom gold background behind the OB logo, so that it really stands out. similar to the green Rubicon edition from Trasheroo.

Reactions: tritonl

Desert Runner

Rank VII
Launch Member

Expedition Master III

Southern Nevada
First Name
Jerold
Last Name
F.
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
/GMRS=WREA307
Wonder how the UV resistant fabric spray works, if its worth it...
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
????????....Yes the fade issue seems to be a gripe that i read about often. The tan seems to be the least complained about, the green,,,2nd. The black is the most popular, and the subject of most FADE complaints. I would be interesting if someone used a UV spray when new, and had some input on the fade issue....less/none?

Desert Runner

Rank VII
Launch Member

Expedition Master III

Southern Nevada
First Name
Jerold
Last Name
F.
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
/GMRS=WREA307
Mine currently - maybe I should empty it :D

View attachment 60009
Have you had any zipper problems and dust??? In the ATV world zippers are frowned on because of dust contamination, and velcro is the preferred closing system because of that.
The dust makes for sticky or broken zippers, and you have to buy dressings or cleaners to counter-act the dust.

Rexplorer

Rank VI
Launch Member

Educator I

Lake Country, BC, Canada
Member #

I got my trasharoo last christmas. It looks 10 years old. I only put it on for adventures. The new holes that appeared help with drainage i guess. Im a bit dissapointed but a cool idea.

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

Livermore, California, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign