Rapid City, South Dakota, United States
First Name
Kelly
Last Name
Herrin
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KFØDEX
Here's the idea: Bring all of our overland/camping/off-road related gear, that we no longer use, and trade/barter/gift it to OB Members who will use it.

I've participated in these before, and it was awesome! Got rid of a bunch of stuff that was cluttering my garage, and picked up some stuff I really needed.

Let me know what you think.

TRL EATR

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

First Name
Scott
Last Name
Bastian
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W1TRL
Sounds like a great idea! Need to spring clean, get ready for summer!

Reactions: TerryD and Kelly

minnesotamatt

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Champlin, Hennepin County, Minnesota, United States
First Name
Matt
Last Name
Beglinger
Member #

If we can get the leadership ;-) behind this, it might turn into something cool. But it needs to be promoted.
Agreed! When you mean leadership do you mean Michael and Corrie? Could be awesome if it got promoted and people got behind it. I'm sure I've got a bunch of stuff I don't need/want that would have value to someone. If others did the same, could be a free way to get stuff you've been needing/wanting.

Reactions: Kelly

Kelly

US Full-time/Long Term Travel Member Rep
Launch Member

Traveler III

Rapid City, South Dakota, United States
First Name
Kelly
Last Name
Herrin
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KFØDEX
Agreed! When you mean leadership do you mean Michael and Corrie? Could be awesome if it got promoted and people got behind it. I'm sure I've got a bunch of stuff I don't need/want that would have value to someone. If others did the same, could be a free way to get stuff you've been needing/wanting.
Yes, and I agree.

Graeman

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Catalina Avenue, Tucson, AZ, USA
First Name
Todd
Last Name
Hoffmaster
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7CRJ
Service Branch
Air Force
Sounds like a cool way to meet fellow OB members and to get rid of some of our items that are just taking up space. We can turn the expo into a giant overlanders swap meet - on the side. haha

Reactions: Kelly