OB Members Nebraska

• Hi Guest, you may choose a LIGHT or DARK theme that works best for you with the "Style Chooser" button at the bottom left on this page!

JK_pix

Rank V

Advocate III

Lincoln, Nebraska
Member #

I was thinking this would be fun. But just got out of the hospital. So I'm having to work double time to make up some hours and pay the Bill's. My overlanding trips this year may be cut off for a while. That's life I guess.
Hoping for a quick and painless recovery for you. The thing we all probably take for granted is health. Best to take it easy and join in when the timing is right.

Reactions: shad0fx

RedBeard303

Rank I

Traveler I

Lincoln, NE
Member #

I'm located in Lincoln as well. I have a buddy with a Rubicon here and another with a Tacoma in Springfield. We went to Tuttle creek last weekend, but are always looking for new places nearby.
I've had this 4runner for about 6 months and am just about to really get into fabbing some goodies for it. If anyone is wanting to go wheeling at Tuttle or anywhere else let's set up an event and do it!20190518_134111.jpegIMG_2499.jpeg20190518_135353.jpeg

JaceT

Rank 0

Traveler I

Hi,
I'm based out of Grand Island, NE with a 2005 Jeep (WK) Grand Cherokee.

I know that central Nebraska isnt really known for its "offroading capabilities" but we do have one park that has some trails with a large campground for a meet and greet.

Vehicle specs
4.7L
2" lift
265/75LT17 Kelly Safari TSR
'15 willys edition wrangler wheels
Custom AMP'D yellow bedliner paintjob
+more

Attachments

shad0fx

Rank I

Contributor I

Lincoln, NE
Member #

Hi,

I know that central Nebraska isnt really known for its "offroading capabilities" but we do have one park that has some trails with a large campground for a meet and greet.

Vehicle specs
4.7L
2" lift
+more
That is an awesome color!!! Welcome!!!

SIM

Rank I

Member I

USA
First Name
Last Name
Member #

New Here! Hello everyone. So what is good close to Omaha/Lincoln? I know there are good spots to go off-road/camp if you're willing to make a drive but what about close to the cities?

Reactions: freedomomelet

Timmay92

Rank 0

Contributor I

Nebraska
First Name
Tim
Last Name
Liebentritt
Hi,

Vehicle specs
4.7L
2" lift
+more
do you have spacers on your wk?