OB members in south Florida

• HTML tutorial

IntoArt

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Fort Lauderdale, FL
Member #

Join with SoFlo4WD if you'd like to participate in this weekend's run. Sensible fun for all along J.W. Corbett's graded access roads and Trail 6. Families welcomed. Nothing to prove, just enjoying the outdoors with friends. Send me a PM for more information.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Chamo

SAC

Rank III

Traveler III

Kendall, FL, USA
First Name
Scot
Last Name
Corwin
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
SAC
We are FLAWD (Florida all wheel drive), an off roading crew based in broward county. Ee would like to welcome anyone with a 4x4 no matter the maker of the rig. We just want to explore, get out of the city, have fun and get to know people with the same mindset. Please let me know if you wanna meet up and join us.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Reactions: gonzoy5 and jjabb

SAC

Rank III

Traveler III

Kendall, FL, USA
First Name
Scot
Last Name
Corwin
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
SAC
Would like to meet up with like minded overlanders , down in Miami new to this site . Process of uploading photos of my rig.Let me know THANKS

Reactions: Finding My Path

SAC

Rank III

Traveler III

Kendall, FL, USA
First Name
Scot
Last Name
Corwin
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
SAC
Most definitely! Give me a heads up on your next outing. THANKS!

Pkins44

Rank II

Enthusiast III

Sarasota, FL, USA
First Name
Patrick
Last Name
Kinsella
Felt I should say hello too. I’m out of Sarasota and frequent richloam wma & Ocala NF. I’m always looking for an excuse to get into the woods.

I have my third kiddo coming in December so I’ll be pushing for a few trips before then hopefully.

If you see a red 4Runner burning down the trail be sure to wave and say hello!

Patrick

Attachments

SAC

Rank III

Traveler III

Kendall, FL, USA
First Name
Scot
Last Name
Corwin
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
SAC
Felt I should say hello too. I’m out of Sarasota and frequent richloam wma & Ocala NF. I’m always looking for an excuse to get into the woods.

I have my third kiddo coming in December so I’ll be pushing for a few trips before then hopefully.

If you see a red 4Runner burning down the trail be sure to wave and say hello!

Patrick
Will do!

Reactions: Pkins44

Jeepervirus

Rank III

Member III

Miami, FL, USA
First Name
CHRISTOPHER
Last Name
COLON
Member #

Would like to meet up with like minded overlanders , down in Miami new to this site . Process of uploading photos of my rig.Let me know THANKS
Hey Scot,

I am actually in Miami also if you ever want to get together just send me a message. I do some camping, trail riding and trips out to moab and tennessee for rocks lol.

Chris

SAC

Rank III

Traveler III

Kendall, FL, USA
First Name
Scot
Last Name
Corwin
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
SAC
Hey Scot,

I am actually in Miami also if you ever want to get together just send me a message. I do some camping, trail riding and trips out to moab and tennessee for rocks lol.

Chris
Do you want to me at Virginia key for some mountain biking today or tomorrow?

SAC

Rank III

Traveler III

Kendall, FL, USA
First Name
Scot
Last Name
Corwin
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
SAC
Hey Scot,

Chris
Also have my 1979 ,CJ -7 for the other type of trail riding, just don’t know where to go?

Jeepervirus

Rank III

Member III

Miami, FL, USA
First Name
CHRISTOPHER
Last Name
COLON
Member #

Hey Scot,

Chris
Hey sorry about that, i just saw your reply. I honestly haven’t biked in years lol.