OB members from France ?

• Guest, You can choose a light or dark theme that works best for you with the "Style Chooser" botton at the very bottom left of this page!

76_overlander

Rank V

Enthusiast III

Biarritz, France
Member #

Hey everyone, i am new here and from what i saw on the map, we have a few members in France but with very old activity so i guess those guys forgot about this forum. If some of you are still here, please tell me so we can talk, meet, organize help - according to our areas - for other members planning a trip to France, etc...

Cheers :)

76_overlander

Rank V

Enthusiast III

Biarritz, France
Member #

Yes, thank you Joey :)

Robert told me ALNSM was active so i wrote him a message and followed him on instagram and went to check out his youtube channel. No feedback at the moment but i am sure he will reply. I am afraid this is our maximum... It looks like all others have disappeared :/

We'll do our best :)

ALNSM_Overland

Rank V

Advocate III

Meulan, FRANCE
Member #

Welcome to our community mate !
Ça fait toujours plaisir d'avoir plus de membre Européens et encore plus Français ! ;)
J'ai répondu a ton message ;)

Chris.n.world

Rank II

Traveler II

Saint-Émilion, France
Member #

Hi guys !
As Angus said, we’ll be in touch ;)

As this summer I’ll be at work in Lausanne Switzerland and Besancon France when not at work. So if any of you goes nearby I’ll be glad to grab a beer or two with you !
If I’m too long to reply don’t hestitate to send me message on Instagram, you might get an answer quicker that way

Cheers !

Reactions: 76_overlander

76_overlander

Rank V

Enthusiast III

Biarritz, France
Member #

We have two new members in France. I don't know if they ever visited this forum but, for the record, my friends Bullitt_overlander and Seb took their memberships and now travel with their OB emblems :)

To anyone new here, please contact me :)