US Rocky Mtn. Local Expert. Colorado: Denver Area

Pathfinder III

Denver, CO, USA
First Name
Carlo
Last Name
Donzelli
Member #

Thank you! It’s a 2.5” Old Man Emu springs and Bilstein shocks from Yotamafia.

What is your rig?
Not really that much at the moment... biggest upgrade was KO2 265. But I'm shopping for new suspensions at the moment. How do you like yours?

Mcknight30

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Fort Collins, CO, USA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Ingram
Member #

Hello all!

Chris from Loveland, CO here! I’ve been meaning to post for a while now.
I’m new to OB and somewhat new to Overlanding. I have a 2017 Toyota Tacoma as my rig and i’m very happy with it so far! I started (sort of) with a 2004 Subaru wrx back in 2013. The Subaru was great but could only get me so far. I work way too much during the Summer to get out and adventure as much as i would like. Winter tends to be my oppurtunity to explore. Hope to meet you guys/gals soon! Here’s a couple pics of my old rig and the new!
8557A449-C1FA-4682-AE4F-E5F8630883C5.jpeg

Attachments

trail_runn4r

Pathfinder III

Denver, CO, USA
First Name
Carlo
Last Name
Donzelli
Member #

Hello all!

I’m new to OB and somewhat new to Overlanding. I have a 2017 Toyota Tacoma as my rig and i’m very happy with it so far! I started (sort of) with a 2004 Subaru wrx back in 2013. The Subaru was great but could only get me so far. I work way too much during the Summer to get out and adventure as much as i would like. Winter tends to be my oppurtunity to explore. Hope to meet you guys/gals soon! Here’s a couple pics of my old rig and the new!
View attachment 120161
Wow they both look great! Welcome :smiley:

Ejhardy

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Northglenn, CO, USA
First Name
Eric
Last Name
Hardy
Member #

Not really that much at the moment... biggest upgrade was KO2 265. But I'm shopping for new suspensions at the moment. How do you like yours?
So far so good. It suits our needs. Huge improvement over stock. I was on a tight budget and this fit the bill. I got a good deal from Yotamafia around Black Friday.

Hopefully there will be a meet up or a trail run before the snow starts to close down the trails.

Ejhardy

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Northglenn, CO, USA
First Name
Eric
Last Name
Hardy
Member #

Hello all!

View attachment 120161
Great looking rig! Nicely done.

Reactions: Mcknight30

trail_runn4r

Pathfinder III

Denver, CO, USA
First Name
Carlo
Last Name
Donzelli
Member #

So far so good. It suits our needs. Huge improvement over stock. I was on a tight budget and this fit the bill. I got a good deal from Yotamafia around Black Friday.

Hopefully there will be a meet up or a trail run before the snow starts to close down the trails.
True! I went to Rocky Mountain National Park last weekend and I casually found this 9 miles trail. Very easy but amazing views!

B395ED90-2BE1-425F-AE66-2345374E032D.jpeg3CBC937C-A078-4600-BA8E-E509805EBCB6.jpeg

Last edited:

Neal A. Tew

US Rocky Mountain Local Expert
Mod Team

Member III

Pueblo West, CO
First Name
Neal
Last Name
Tew
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
N1TEW
Welcome to all the new ColoRADsters! ;)

If you haven't seen already we've got a run this weekend:

BeerMeMarge

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Camarillo, CA, USA
First Name
Eric
Last Name
Schwarm
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
N6RFI
Howdy all! I'm Eric from Loveland. Just checking this stuff out and looking forward to some adventures off the beaten path. No rig at the moment; my truck only fit in my new garage with a couple inches to spare. THat was asking for trouble so now I'm planning on something a bit smaller as a budget project. All I need is enough to get my cameras and radios to fun destinations.

Jean Klaude The Jeep

Rank VI
Investor

Traveler III

Lexington, Henderson County, Tennessee, United States
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Shelby
Member #

Hey Folks, OB1375 here. Got locked out of the forums a bit due to a little issue with 2-factor auth (If you are about to get a new phone, turn 2-factor auth OFF first, or you'll have the same issue I did).

I have a place in Denver, but you'll rarely find me there :tongueclosed:

Good looking Jeep!!IMG_2922.JPG

NateWW35

Rank III
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Denver, Colorado, USA
First Name
Nate
Last Name
W
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KE0TXQ
Hi! I'm Nate, currently living in the Westminster area, commute to Boulder for work, and have been here for a little under 3 years.

I help run a local Subaru group that enjoys offroading, exploring, camping, etc called Offroading Subarus of Colorado. (please see the link in my sig). I "wheel" a lifted 2015 Forester with skids, AT's, an RTT, lotsa gear in the trunk, Ham/CB/GMRS. It goes okay when the CVT lets it. IMG_4173 (1).JPG
IMG_4288.JPG

trail_runn4r

Pathfinder III

Denver, CO, USA
First Name
Carlo
Last Name
Donzelli
Member #

I was thinking to head out and hit some easy trails this weekend somewhere around Denver.

Post here or pm me if interested!

trail_runn4r

Pathfinder III

Denver, CO, USA
First Name
Carlo
Last Name
Donzelli
Member #

Hello all
Elco joe here my family and I live in Ouray. We are currently building a 97 land cruiser. Looking forward to exploring with it. Have a good day
nice rig you have there! And tell me more about your cat, seems pretty brave!