• HTML tutorial

Bodhisattva05X

Rank IV
Founder 500
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Western MA
Member #

I don’t own anything to camp in at the time but have been building up supplies. I won’t be ready to camp in NY in March given the cold but I’d def be down to at least hang and learn some stuff. Worst case I’ll eat an MRE with an FRH.
Mr Diabeetus,
You happen to be in luck my friend. I just so happen to have two tents I was going to sell in the swap. If you elect to come, you can have one. As far as staying warm at night? Layers, and just bring regular blankets from home. I’ve done that before. For the food situation, I’ll prob end up making some chili from scratch, along with a bunch of other stuff. So you’re more than welcome to dog in

Hank Outdoors

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Robertson County, Tennessee, United States
First Name
Sean Hank
Last Name
Haney
Member #

Mr Diabeetus,
You happen to be in luck my friend. I just so happen to have two tents I was going to sell in the swap. If you elect to come, you can have one. As far as staying warm at night? Layers, and just bring regular blankets from home. I’ve done that before. For the food situation, I’ll prob end up making some chili from scratch, along with a bunch of other stuff. So you’re more than welcome to dog in
Very cool! I guarantee I will have extra food as well and would be happy to share!

Sent from my Z965 using OB Talk mobile app

Wawa Skittletits

Local Expert East Region USA
Staff member
Launch Member

Expedition Master I

Wilkes-Barre, PA, USA
First Name
Drew
Last Name
Hawley
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRBZ674
Service Branch
USN veteran
Following. It’s a 2.5-3 hour drive for me.

ed060784

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Dracut MA
First Name
Ed
Last Name
Fermin
Member #

Quick update :

date will be on 03/17/2018

Camping:
So I’m gonna give the map tool a try, there are a few members who are near Woodstock, i have msg a few of them in hopes to get real time conditions, rules etc and hopefully be able to score a good place to accommodate everyone.
I also know that camping is allowed on a lot of the major wild nature like reservations like Indian head, overlook mtn etc..as long as you’re 150 feet away from any road or lake

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ed060784

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Dracut MA
First Name
Ed
Last Name
Fermin
Member #

Reactions: Hank Outdoors

Wawa Skittletits

Local Expert East Region USA
Staff member
Launch Member

Expedition Master I

Wilkes-Barre, PA, USA
First Name
Drew
Last Name
Hawley
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRBZ674
Service Branch
USN veteran
Quick update :

Camping:
So I’m gonna give the map tool a try, there are a few members who are near Woodstock, i have msg a few of them in hopes to get real time conditions, rules etc and hopefully be able to score a good place to accommodate everyone.
I also know that camping is allowed on a lot of the major wild nature like reservations like Indian head, overlook mtn etc..as long as you’re 150 feet away from any road or lake
Hey isn’t there something else that goes on that day?...

Sadly, for both, I’m working that weekend.

Hank Outdoors

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Robertson County, Tennessee, United States
First Name
Sean Hank
Last Name
Haney
Member #

Quick update :

Camping:

Also on NYS land along with the 150' rule if there are more than 10 people you need a permit from the state...

Sent from my Z965 using OB Talk mobile app

RedSheep

Rank IV
Launch Member

Member I

Harpersfield, NY
First Name
Christopher
Last Name
Oakley
Member #

Keep Me posted, sound interesting and would be great to get out and meat some new folks .. I'm about an 1.5hr north-west of the there (depending on where/which side or the rez where talking)

Reactions: Hank Outdoors

ed060784

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Dracut MA
First Name
Ed
Last Name
Fermin
Member #

not when it's 6 to 7 hours one way for me!
So do you think we should move it closer to accommodate you? Tim i don’t see the point of that msg, its far for whomever lives on the outer edges of region however i don’t see it as an excuse.
we’re all in a community where is generally agreed that “is about the journey not the destination” so i see an opportunity to do some Overland travel for the whole weekend and meet people who enjoy and do the same stuff as I do

Just my opinion of course..

Explore Maine

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Hartland Maine
Member #

So do you think we should move it closer to accommodate you? Tim i don’t see the point of that msg, its far for whomever lives on the outer edges of region however i don’t see it as an excuse.
we’re all in a community where is generally agreed that “is about the journey not the destination” so i see an opportunity to do some Overland travel for the whole weekend and meet people who enjoy and do the same stuff as I do

Just my opinion of course..

Yeah I don't really see the point of this message because the only thing I was saying is that it's to far for me to travel so I wouldn't be able to attend. I never asked or said you should move it for my convenience

ed060784

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Dracut MA
First Name
Ed
Last Name
Fermin
Member #

Yeah I don't really see the point of this message because the only thing I was saying is that it's to far for me to travel so I wouldn't be able to attend. I never asked or said you should move it for my convenience
Read your msg again then...

Scout

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Jamestown,NY
Member #

Awwe man..my birthday is 03-31.. Its the Saturday after Good Friday and I'm taking the Thursday and Monday off work.. THAT would've been great, for me..I'm not sure I can do the 17th..Too bad you couldn't adjust the date in case others have that Friday off..Its about 6 hrs east of me.