Launch Member

Member III

Wewoka, Seminole County, Oklahoma, United States
First Name
Ryan
Last Name
Orr
Member #

Welcome! There’s a plethora of information available here on many subjects. And if you don’t find it, find the related section and ask. Someone will have an answer, it’s the only forum I have ever used that is truly helpful and kind to everyone. Great group of people

Reactions: deltamike48150

MMc

Rank V

Influencer II

San Dimas, Ca.
First Name
Mike
Last Name
McMullen
Member #

Welcome to the sandbox from So. Cal. Tons of good info and a couple less than than average nuggets. What kind of trips are you planing?

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello All

As a First time Overlander I look forward to this new adventure. I recently purchased my first 4runner. im looking to outfit and look forward to any suggestions and benefits of the forums trail experience. hope to be on the trail out west soon
Cheera.
Dave
Welcome to Overland Bound Dave
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the Midwest Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Your Regional Director is @Mike W. The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @James.Laidlaw & @Ohio Valley Overland
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Tread Lightly | Online Courses
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course

Contributor III

Surprise, Maricopa County, Arizona, United States
First Name
David
Last Name
Murphy
Service Branch
Army
Welcome! There’s a plethora of information available here on many subjects. And if you don’t find it, find the related section and ask. Someone will have an answer, it’s the only forum I have ever used that is truly helpful and kind to everyone. Great group of people
thank you! so much appreciated.