Livermore, California, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
This is hilarious ! My # 745 is still looking good. I have it mounted just above my Expedition Portal decal in front of the drivers door. It has garnered a bit of patina over the years, but I like it. It is aging quite gracefully.View attachment 58622
That is awesome! Badge quality control is an on-going job between us and the manufacturer. We inspect every one, but in some cases we can't tell it is not properly coated. We warrant the emblem against any defects and will replace them at no cost. @MOAK It's good to see you!

M

Crusty Overland

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Nashua, New Hampshire
First Name
Alex
Last Name
Levesque
Member #

That is awesome! Badge quality control is an on-going job between us and the manufacturer. We inspect every one, but in some cases we can't tell it is not properly coated. We warrant the emblem against any defects and will replace them at no cost. @MOAK It's good to see you!

M
How would we procure a new one?

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Crusty Overland

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Nashua, New Hampshire
First Name
Alex
Last Name
Levesque
Member #

Hi there! Just send an email to info@overlandbound.com with a few details and we will send one(s) out! Didn't we already take care of yours @Crusty Overland ?!
No sir, unless it got lost in the mail. I never gave my address other than the first time or received anything in the mail. No rush on it, I know you have a lot to do
Thanks!
Crusty Overland
#OB9940

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

Livermore, California, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
No sir, unless it got lost in the mail. I never gave my address other than the first time or received anything in the mail. No rush on it, I know you have a lot to do
Thanks!
Crusty Overland
#OB9940

You bet! Send an email to info@overlandbound.,com and we'll get you sorted!

Reactions: Crusty Overland