US Rocky Mountain OB - Colorado Springs Meetup/Training (monthly)

• HTML tutorial

JDGreens

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Englewood Co.
Member #

I wanted to thank Chad (mountainrecce) for leading this event. And @Lifesaver for your input and doing the raffle, it was fun!!! It was very informative and gave me better insight to what needs to be in my first aid kit and the importance of getting proper training. (Some day I will seek out some classes for that purpose)
Also would like to thank Sean for leading the trail run. Your pace was just right navigating the terrine it made for a very enjoyable time on the trail. Here are a few pictures I took. Also wanted to say that I thanks to everyone that attended both parts of this day.
Great group to be a part of.

DSCN2803 (768x1024).jpg
DSCN2801 (1024x768).jpgDSCN2806 (1024x768).jpg

Fortis Overland

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Colorado Springs, CO
First Name
Ryan
Last Name
Kelly
Member #

Team, I created a new rally point (see link below). I'm sure I forgot a lot of people, so please go in and populate. Thanks!

@Neal A. Tew - please let me know if this timing doesn't work for you, and we can adjust the topic or shift to solely doing a trail ride.

Everyone else - Please let me know if you'd like to do Rainbow Falls. I currently have it as a placeholder while we as a group discuss. My thought was either doing Rainbow Falls or Dakan Road (@mountainrecce suggestion). Dakan Road will be easier, but Rainbow Falls will allow us to practice some recovery skills. Let me know what you think!

OB Colorado Rally Point

OBCO.jpg

Reactions: Neal A. Tew