Rank III

Enthusiast III

Modesto, CA
First Name
Alfonso
Last Name
Rojas
Member #

Looks awesome! I’m new to the group, but live in Modesto. I’m in a stock Subaru Outback, I won’t attending anything difficult as the moment as this is all new to me. I’m thoroughly enjoying this forum though. I’m def interested in something a bit easier when it comes up.

Bucket_Head_57

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Modesto, CA
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Crutchfield
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6ZZT
Looks awesome! I’m new to the group, but live in Modesto. I’m in a stock Subaru Outback, I won’t attending anything difficult as the moment as this is all new to me. I’m thoroughly enjoying this forum though. I’m def interested in something a bit easier when it comes up.
Welcome to the crew! There is a monthly meeting in Ripon, CA this Sunday at 1pm. Feel free to swing by and check it out. There is a really point and forum for it as well.

Inthewoods

Local Expert Central CA
Investor

Trail Blazer III

Visalia, CA, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Garcia
Member #

I'm in a black Dodge ram 2500 at goat Mt snow park till Sunday. Just off on a little dirt road. You can see me from the parking.

Reactions: Telldanny

YJ Dan

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Merced, CA, USA
First Name
Dan
Last Name
McComb
Member #

Unfortunately circumstances out of my control came up at work. I will not be able to join you at Corral Hollow today. I hope my situation will change and I will be able to catch up with you at deer Valley tomorrow morning. Have fun and be safe hope to see you soon.

Reactions: Bucket_Head_57

YJ Dan

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Merced, CA, USA
First Name
Dan
Last Name
McComb
Member #

Unfortunately circumstances out of my control came up at work today and I will not be able to join you at Corral Hallow. I am hoping my circumstances will change and I will be able to catch up with you at deer Valley tomorrow morning. Have fun and be safe.

Reactions: Bucket_Head_57