Clearfield, UT
First Name
Jason
Last Name
T
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7EBG
Overnight camping at Newton Dam in Cache Valley UT. Come hangout and meetup with some of the members and get to know one another. Bring some firewood and some snacks if you'd like to share. Meetup is around 6 but whenever you can get there will be great. Please RVSP so we know how big of a site to get and how many to plan for. Also there is good fishing. One of the few places that have Tiger Muskie, also many other species of fish. If you do fish please follow all laws and regulations. Look forward to seeing you there!

View Rally Point

Cendee

SE Member Representative
Launch Member
Supporter

Influencer III

West Haven, UT, USA
First Name
Cendee
Last Name
Bjerregaard
Member #

I cant wait to catch the biggest tiger muskie ever!!! :0)

MarlinJames

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Yuma, AZ, USA
First Name
Marlin
Last Name
Lawrenson
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K17WRA
I checked out the area today. The water is up kinda high. I seen some rigs on the west side not sure if they had been left there and the water came up. I went over to check it out and I would have had to drive through some mud to get back there. I had the Misses with me. She was sure we would get stuck going back there. Of course I had to agree with her. lol (I was thinking I just saved $20 at the car wash). But, I do struggle with mud, Cendee has schooled me in the past. :)

Cendee

SE Member Representative
Launch Member
Supporter

Influencer III

West Haven, UT, USA
First Name
Cendee
Last Name
Bjerregaard
Member #

And yet you did so awesome helping that van get unstuck from the mud that weekend. I did beat you up the hill but I have no fear. LOL. Looking forward to seeing you this weekend. Where you able to find any dry area for us to set up camp?

A-Aron

US Rocky Mountain Region Local Expert Utah
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Enoch, UT, USA
First Name
Aaron
Last Name
Tiede
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7LIJ
I would come.. but I need to go test my snorkel.. see ya'll soon!.. @MarlinJames you're in charge of the music!

MarlinJames

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Yuma, AZ, USA
First Name
Marlin
Last Name
Lawrenson
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K17WRA
And yet you did so awesome helping that van get unstuck from the mud that weekend. I did beat you up the hill but I have no fear. LOL. Looking forward to seeing you this weekend. Where you able to find any dry area for us to set up camp?
I went back out today and found a dry area on the west side. I set up 3 tents so we have an place saved that should accommodate all of us.

Reactions: Cendee

Knitron

Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Clearfield, UT
First Name
Jason
Last Name
T
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7EBG
Those that are coming bring some firewood!

Ron W.

Rank VI
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Herriman, UT, USA
First Name
Ron
Last Name
Wilkinson
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRQT933
Service Branch
US Navy
Damn, I just saw this R/P today and it is a little late for me to reschedule stuff. I am very bummed!

Knitron

Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Clearfield, UT
First Name
Jason
Last Name
T
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7EBG
I went back out today and found a dry area on the west side. I set up 3 tents so we have an place saved that should accommodate all of us.
Tyler is there. Hopefully he found the right spot! I'll be there later on the evening.

Knitron

Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Clearfield, UT
First Name
Jason
Last Name
T
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7EBG
Exact location 41.898392, -111.981665 Some members are already there.

Reactions: Cendee

A-Aron

Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Enoch, UT, USA
First Name
Aaron
Last Name
Tiede
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7LIJ
Exact location 41.898392, -111.981665 Some members are already there.
Had a blast running the Barracks.. but missed my peeps.. can't wait to get together again, don't worry @Knitron and @MarlinJames. I'll happily run it again with you!

Knitron

Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Clearfield, UT
First Name
Jason
Last Name
T
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7EBG
Had a blast running the Barracks.. but missed my peeps.. can't wait to get together again, don't worry @Knitron and @MarlinJames. I'll happily run it again with you!
You missed a good time with us, but looks like you had a great time doing the Barracks!