Launch Member

Influencer I

Yorba Linda, CA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Lowrance
Member #

So, on our Yucca Valley to Big Run trip last weekend, I was looking for my generic beer koozie after we setup camp, and I had a brilliant idea for @Michael & Corrie -- why not add an Overland Bound beer koozie to the OB store? Here's a mockup with the OB sticker. I think it's a keeper! I'd buy 3 immediately! How about the rest of you? Anybody else out there want to join an OB koozie campaign?

20160604_172739-1.jpg 20160604_173148.jpg 20160604_173814.jpg

2004 F150 4x4, 2015 Four Wheel Camper Hawk shell
IG https://www.instagram.com/dflowrance/

Last edited:

murps

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Denver, CO, USA
First Name
d
Last Name
m
Member #

I quit drinking beer (alcohol) several years ago, but even though I once lived in Arizona, and a decade plus in Louisiana, I NEVER had a beer get hot on me................

Cool design, though !
What about using it for soda? I too like this idea!

Reactions: DaveL

DaveL

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Yorba Linda, CA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Lowrance
Member #

Good idea adding stickers to hard things like water bottles, flasks, etc!
I put a sticker on a koozie, but it won't last long with flexible neoprene, hence, the logo printed on the koozie idea. I think it would be a great conversation starter if we had a few to share with friends on the trail and around camp. @Michael - thoughts?

Reactions: Gunnermoose

Mike G

Rank VI
Launch Member

Traveler III

San Jose, CA
Member #

How about bottle Koozies? I found a few styles on line that I think would be great for the OB store.

The Velcro loop Koozie would be great to add our own patches. That way nobody will take our drink.
bottle Koozie.jpg Can Koozie.jpg

Leather Koozie with the OB emblem on it would be great!
Leather Koozie.jpg