Launch Member

Traveler II

Oak Harbor, WA, USA
First Name
Gabriel
Last Name
Bozeman
Member #

This will be an event 1 of many more to come.
If anyone has nay ideas, please feel free to send me a message! Would love to make this an annual thing!

Hey Carter! Thanks for setting this up! I've been way out of the Overland Bound loop unfortunately due to some life stuff, but definitely want to get back into it.

Actually saw your Jeep at Home Depot yesterday lol! Very nice. Not sure if I'll be in town but I'd love to join if I am!

Cheers!
Gabriel Bozeman
NW Member Rep
Pulaski_Overland on IG

Reactions: M Rose and Burly

Gabriel Bozeman

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler II

Oak Harbor, WA, USA
First Name
Gabriel
Last Name
Bozeman
Member #

Unfortunately most of the Whidbey dudes are not responsive as I've tried to reach out to all of them, but I look forward to see to comes!

Reactions: Burly

Burly

Rank VIII

Protector III

Oak Harbor, WA, USA
First Name
Carter
Last Name
Burlison
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KK7LHB
Service Branch
Navy
Unfortunately most of the Whidbey dudes are not responsive as I've tried to reach out to all of them, but I look forward to see to comes!
Hey Gabriel,

I noticed that they are all fairly non-responsive, but I’m also gathering a team of people to try and make the overlanding community bigger in whidbey island. We are currently planning anouther meet up sometime in the near future a little off island, but will represent oak harbor.

Reactions: Gabriel Bozeman

Gabriel Bozeman

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler II

Oak Harbor, WA, USA
First Name
Gabriel
Last Name
Bozeman
Member #

Hey Gabriel,

I noticed that they are all fairly non-responsive, but I’m also gathering a team of people to try and make the overlanding community bigger in whidbey island. We are currently planning anouther meet up sometime in the near future a little off island, but will represent oak harbor.
Awesome! I need to get the Burlington area meetups back up and running, just have been tight on time lol. Definitely should hit the mountains sometime!

jtextreme

Rank II
Investor

Contributor III

Oak Harbor, WA 98277, USA
First Name
Jeffrey
Last Name
Tanner
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Not yet certified/designated
Service Branch
US Navy
Hey Carter, Just seeing your Oak Harbor Rigs and Coffee meet-up for this afternoon. Frankly fairly new to this particular site/messaging etc... also new to the Overland rig building business. One FJ over in Bozeman, MT. that my Daughter/Son-in-law are getting a-lot of good use out of. Now deciding whether to do my 2006 Sequoia. Look forward to meeting you Guys.

Teamngotel

Rank II

Contributor III

Puyallup
First Name
Waldron
Last Name
Ngotel
Member #

won’t be able to attend this, but would like to one day…. Any chance you switching up location or is it always gonna be up north?
Puyallup is a journey for sure

Yessah blessah

OTH Overland

Local Expert Washington, USA
Investor

Trail Blazer III

Camano Island, WA, USA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Ballard
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
N7XQP
Service Branch
Fire/EMS/SAR
Carter, FYI your Facebook post lists a different day, time, and address for this event. it lists Friday the 15th at 11PM and the address numbers are reversed. you may want to revise or retract the Facebook event so folks don't drive up on the wrong day.