NW Overland Rally

• HTML tutorial

Jhberria

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Lacey, WA
I'll be there. I went last year, shortly after moving to Washington. It was definitely an enjoyable experience, despite the ridiculous heat.

Reactions: EMR Mike

jdunk

Rank VI
Founder 500
Investor

Pathfinder II

King County, Washington, United States
First Name
Josh
Last Name
Duncan
Member #

I want to go, but I'm not sure how it's going to overlap with a trip that I already have planned.

Understanding that it costs more, and I'll probably not get as good of a spot. Can you register the day you arrive?

roamingtimber

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

North Cascades, Washington
Member #

I want to go, but I'm not sure how it's going to overlap with a trip that I already have planned.

Understanding that it costs more, and I'll probably not get as good of a spot. Can you register the day you arrive?
The registration page lists day of prices, so I'm assuming you could. I'd email them to be certain though.

Jhberria

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Lacey, WA

Last year I showed up and paid/registered on Friday.

Any interest from Washington Overland Bound folks in convoying up there? Where's everyone coming from? (I know Trixter is pretty close to me)

Trixter404

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

Olympia, WA, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Hannum
Member #

Last year I showed up and paid/registered on Friday.

Any interest from Washington Overland Bound folks in convoying up there? Where's everyone coming from? (I know Trixter is pretty close to me)
Convoying there sounds good to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

roamingtimber

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Member #

I think I'm going to try and do the part from I-90 north this summer if I can find the time. I'd like to do all of it, but I do t think I will be able to devote more than a day at a time to it at one shot.

Truckerbizz

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Reno NV
Member #

I think I'm going to try and do the part from I-90 north this summer if I can find the time. I'd like to do all of it, but I do t think I will be able to devote more than a day at a time to it at one shot.
If you decide to do it give me a shout, I'd love to join.

roamingtimber

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Member #

Rally starts Thursday, I'll be there Thursday afternoon I'll have my OB flag on my Jeep, bringing my shirt and hat too. I'm looking forward to meeting at least a couple of you fine folk.

Jhberria

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Lacey, WA
Rally starts Thursday, I'll be there Thursday afternoon I'll have my OB flag on my Jeep, bringing my shirt and hat too. I'm looking forward to meeting at least a couple of you fine folk.
I'll be up there tomorrow night. Look for a gray Xterra with a Tepui RTT, ARB bumper, and snorkel.

If the visual cues aren't enough, just follow the smell of peppery breakfast burritos wafting on the cool mountain air.....

1Louder

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member II

AZ
First Name
Chris
Last Name
K
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K1LDR
Blue FJ, white trailer with an RTT and about 600 miles to go. So I will be there sometime today.

1Louder

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member II

AZ
First Name
Chris
Last Name
K
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K1LDR
I made it in just before the rain. Had to pause my setup but now I am comfortably glamping with my Annex setup and Mr Heater Buddy running to dry my shoes out a bit. Looking forward to tomorrow.