NW Overland Rally and TaT

• HTML tutorial

Jacob Silberfarb

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Hi all,

Looking to go to the Northwest overland rally in Plain, Washington and then tackling part of the Trans America Trail to Colorado. Thinking this total trip (Rally and trail will be around 12-18 days?). Would anyone be interested in going or pointing me in the right direction?

For the trail, Id leave Plain Washington, then hit the Pacific Ocean Spur Trail East and then hit the trans america trail. From there head East along the Tat and meet up with the Shadow of the rockies trail and follow it south. Then link back up with the Tat and take it to Moab. From there start heading back towards California, maybe stopping in the Grand Canyon area on the way back.

Last edited:

RadioRick

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Springfield, OR, USA
First Name
Rick
Last Name
Iverson
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7NB
Service Branch
Army
We are doing the southern portion of the WABCDR then going to the rally. Your welcome to join us or look forward to seeing you there.

Gabriel Bozeman

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler II

Oak Harbor, WA, USA
First Name
Gabriel
Last Name
Bozeman
Member #

Hi all,

Looking to go to the Northwest overland rally in Plain, Washington and then tackling part of the Trans America Trail to Colorado. Thinking this total trip (Rally and trail will be around 12-18 days?). Would anyone be interested in going or pointing me in the right direction?

For the trail, Id leave Plain Washington, then hit the Pacific Ocean Spur Trail East and then hit the trans america trail. From there head East along the Tat and meet up with the Shadow of the rockies trail and follow it south. Then link back up with the Tat and take it to Moab. From there start heading back towards California, maybe stopping in the Grand Canyon area on the way back.
Sounds like a hoot and a half!

PNW EXPLR

Local Expert Southeast Washington, USA
Investor

Explorer I

Kennewick, WA, USA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Denniston
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7LYZ
I have never had the opportunity to attend one of these rallies. I am hoping this will be my first. Looking forward to seeing all of the unique rigs and meeting a bunch of you guys and girls.

Reactions: chuckoverland

Risco family adventures

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Hillsboro, OR, USA
First Name
Willy
Last Name
Risco
Member #

Service Branch
US Navy ret
Hi all,

We just may join you, at least on part of your trip into Moab.

Jedi

Rank VI
Staff member
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Ferndale, WA USA
First Name
Brian
Last Name
McClory
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6JDI
For everyone going to NWOR, make sure you respond to the "NWOR 2019 Overland Bound Campsite" Rally Point or Thread so that we can hold a space for you in the Overland Bound camping area!