US Northwest NW Overland Rally 2020 - June 18-21

• HTML tutorial

Ray Hyland

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Hey everyone, the dates for the NWOR have changed for 2020, the event will be June 18-21, and it will be in the usual location in Plain WA.

Last year we had an amazing OB group camp on the field, with I think about 30 rigs!

We will again reserve a space for OB members who have registered in advance, and who let Brian (Jedi) know they want to camp in the group area.

Please post any questions or suggestions here.

Registration for the event will open mid January.

Cheers

Ray

BC Overland Rally (Whistler BC)
Rocky Mountain Overland Rally (Gunnison CO)

Bilbo

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Vancouver, WA, USA
First Name
Jeremy
Last Name
B
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7MBN
On my way to the rally, I plan to run the first 3 sections of the Backcountry Discovery Route (BDR) starting Monday morning (June 15th) if anybody is interested. We'll start in Stevenson, Washington near the Bridge of the Gods. Check out the Rally Point details here:

The NW Overland Rally runs from June 18 - 21, 2020 near Leavenworth, WA. I have never been but it looks really fun! Check out these rally videos from Maxx Powell and ExpeditionOverland

2020 NW Overland Rally location:
18623 Beaver Valley Rd Leavenworth, WA 98826

Last edited:

Big G

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Grants Pass, OR, USA
First Name
Gary
Last Name
Cloud
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7MZB
Hey everyone, the dates for the NWOR have changed for 2020, the event will be June 18-21, and it will be in the usual location in Plain WA.

Last year we had an amazing OB group camp on the field, with I think about 30 rigs!

We will again reserve a space for OB members who have registered in advance, and who let Brian (Jedi) know they want to camp in the group area.

Please post any questions or suggestions here.

Registration for the event will open mid January.

Cheers

Ray

BC Overland Rally (Whistler BC)
Rocky Mountain Overland Rally (Gunnison CO)
Last year was my first time attending and I loved it. I plan to come again this year, and would love to camp with the group, but I will again be coming with a friend and his 3 boys and since he is not an OB member I will be camping in my rig with he and his boys in their rig next to me. I'll definitely stop in and meet you all. I've been looking forward to coming again ever since I got home last year.

Reactions: Dustin S. Godtfring

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

Northeast Oregon, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
what have you been doing all day? :grin:
Waiting for the reply back...

We don't do club discounts, but if you can give me an estimate of how many from OB will be attending about 2 weeks before the show I can block off enough spaces.

When members arrive, they just tell the parking volunteers "I am camping in the OB section".

What some clubs or brands will do is they will subsidize tickets to add value to members, so the member uses a code, pays a discounted rate, and the club or brand pays the balance.

We could set something like that up for you if you like.

Cheers

Ray
[\QUOTE]

so looks like no discounts at this time.

• Wow
Reactions: Dustin S. Godtfring

Wakebaby1

Rank IV
Investor

Enthusiast III

Snohomish, WA, USA
First Name
Toney
Last Name
Albin
Member #

Last year was my first time attending and I loved it. I plan to come again this year, and would love to camp with the group, but I will again be coming with a friend and his 3 boys and since he is not an OB member I will be camping in my rig with he and his boys in their rig next to me. I'll definitely stop in and meet you all. I've been looking forward to coming again ever since I got home last year.
start booking guys, I’m going to set up an RP to keep a running count of how many are attending.
I have booked mine.